So i have a few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elizabeth

Original poster
First up on the list of a few ideas,

Two Souls- The protagonist goes there entire life sharing their body with unseen force. The protagonist has always known of the unseen force and has even made friends with it. The protagonist is the only one who can see, feel and hear it. They think as one most the time, but there are times where the two have different opinions.
When the protagonist was a young child they would convers and interact with the unseen force. Parents think nothing of this until the protagonist reaches ten years old. The parents do everything to get the child to stop. They do medication, therapy, punishments, everything. Finally the protagonist closes in on them self. They learn to wear a mask and do as told. Though there is good days, just like there is bad days. With time the protagonist forgives their parents for what they did and moves on.
Now out of the house and on their own, the protagonist goes to collage as far away as possible. With a new home, new surroundings, new everything, even a new name, they feel as though they can breath. But as always, they remain careful to not let any secrets leak. But you can go only so long before something slips.
One day the protagonist learns the hard way that the unseen force developed a new power. The unseen force has always had a few powers. Powers like, picking things up and moving them. But this power was something new entirely. The protagonist wakes up to be looking down at their body. Filled with panic they watch as their body wakes up to look on wide eyed. (The rest will be made out in a rp)

With just a touch- As the tittle indicates, with just a touch the protagonist gets a glimpse of who ever they touches future. But it has to be skin to skin contact. This "power" appears after the protagonist turns 18. Not knowing why or wanting to know the protagonist just constantly wears gloves and makes sure to not go into crowded places. Slowly becoming a recluse, depression sets in. Until one day some years latter, things change again. The protagonist meets a person who knows all to well what they are going through and knows how to rid them of this power. All to desperate the protagonist agrees to what ever they have to say. But that very night another person comes to the protagonist and tells them to not give away the power, that it can be controlled and how the other person just wants to steal it and use it for evil.
With protagonist left in confusion and doubt anything can happen. (The rest will be made out in a rp)

All I could do was love- Protagonist#1 was the most popular person in high school. They caught the eye and attention of everyone, be it good or bad. Protagonist #1 was known as a cruel bully. They wanted to hurt you. They took joy in it and it only seemed to boost their popularity. The teachers could do nothing do to their parents being well known high class politicians.
On the other hand protagonist #2 wasn't known. They where simply a nobody. They showed up for school did their work and left. The only friends they had where the fellow nobodies who enjoyed comic books and stuff of the sort. Protagonist #2 was also protagonist #1's favorite victim.
Years ago in grade school the two where friends. Sadly before the fifth grade protagonist #1's parents made them defriend protagonist #2 because of how poor they where.
Now with school almost over for good protagonist #1 panics. Their grades had dropped and know they need to boost them some way or another. In secret they go to protagonist #2 for help. Protagonist #2 agress to help. Slowly the two get to know of each other and even become somewhat friends. But it all remains secret. Until one day a spiteful person finds out and decides to ruin protagonist #2. Spreading all kinds of rumors. Sadly this is how protagonist #1 finds out about protagonist #2's love for them.
Now embarrassed, protagonist #2 believes protagonist #1 to hate them and goes into hiding. (The rest can be made out in a rp)

Angels and demons- How can a demon love an angel? How can an angel love a demon?
Angels and demons walk among men everyday. They just go unnoticed or unseen. Angels can easily take a human form, while only strong demons can take a human form, leaving the weaker ones to cower in the dark.
One day an angel and a demon cross paths. They cross each other in a very simple place. Like a coffee shop or store. Possibly waiting in line. Doing their best to be human. But a demon being a demon, and an angel being an angel, they can't just ignore the other. Some bickering follows and the two decide to take it out back. After a short fight they notice that they both have a few things in common. A friend ship blossoms and its all down hill from there.
(Later down the road) After some talking the angels lets out how they wish to live on the edge a little and the demon tells how they wish to one day earn their grace. The two agrees to help each other and along the way something more blooms. (More will be told in the rp)

Note- Everything you read here can be altered and changed. If you have any questions just let me know.

A little about me- I believe there is power in words. Meaning if you give me a detailed five sentenced paragraph I will be happy. But you get what you give. If you give me a paragraph to work with I will give you a paragraph to work with. But as always it all depends. If you give me something that is not detailed and less than a paragraph I will ask you to change or fix your post. If you give me a single sentence I will ignore you or warn you. But don't worry I understand low muse!
My characters are adaptable. I can change them to fit a situation.
There will be times where all I can do is give a paragraph. But I will make it as detailed as possible. I will do my best to do at the least two paragraphs. I try to do at the most four.

I would definitely be interested in the Two Souls rp. It sounds like a good paranormal one which I haven't done yet.

I would definitely be interested in the Two Souls rp. It sounds like a good paranormal one which I haven't done yet.
Ah thank you. I myself haven't done to many paranormal rp's and was just wanting to branch out. So since your interested do you want to brainstorm, change anything up, discuss roles and characters?

Sure, we can discuss that through PM. I will shoot you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.