So, Hello and Stuff

U

Uncle Touchie

Original poster
Hey, my name's Uncle Touchie, but you can just call me Touch or whatever you want. I'm new to the site, but definitely not to RP. It's a good way to exercise my writing skills. I was told not to put certain rapey topics here, because some poor, unfortunate fool decided to touch the duckie.
But, anyways, comment, PM me, or whatever. I'll give you a puppy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
*Whispers* A lot of people won't understand the joke, will get very offended and prolly report you for the rapeys stuff. (Believe me, they have a hissy and report less controversial things all the time.) I dun want to see those reports in my inbox and have to deal with them. ;_; So you should prolly switch all that out for less rapey things!

Otherwise, welcome to the community, Uncle Touchie! :D

Glad to have you here *bows* hope you enjoy the site

Whispers in the dark as I pet my Oversized Tiger .. Fu fu fu .~

Welcome to the Insanity .. Trust me you don't Need Your Sanity here.:)

Enjoy your stay and also Do Not Feed the Black Bunnies ! No matter how tempting they look.>;)

Reactions: Uncle Touchie
Hello, my name is Melancholy, but you can call me Mel. I hope you have a great time here on Iwaku. If you ever need anything, the staff are usually very helpful! Anyways, if you ever want to RP just shoot me a PM! please don't shoot me with an actual pm...

Reactions: Uncle Touchie
Okay, so your username set off a chain of events in my mind that ended up with me listening to the Bloodhound Gang.

I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Also welcome. How you doin'?

Hello people! I'm not making any promises about the Black Bunnies, 'cause I hear they're very tasty, and I won't shoot you with a PM, Mel. It sounds like a painful experience. And Kestrel, that's a very good thing, I'm doing fine myself. Thanks for asking.