So Bored.

But here's mine:

Name: Keinin Gryfonhart
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Esper, fox clan
Picture(human form):
reRoQNcWGbPjeQe3wIQqLpQOPOn0nLIH0cAC1LHnke8jMl02dd1O-Xyi64nxld0XRBTLXTE=s85
(this is from Vampire Empire but it was the most accurate pic I could find)
Shifting form(can be anything non human):
images

Kin: Koda Gryfonhart (brother), Helanoa Gryfonhart (adoptive mother, deceased), Kisha Gryfonhart (mother, deceased), Jeral Gryfonhart (father, deceased), Miriam Kaylen (foster mother, deceased)
Weapon: A spade and a spear
History:

He was six when his baby brother was born, but never got the chance to be jealous of him (other than Koda's lack of memory) because two days after Koda's birth the Reapers attacked and killed the entire hold of the royal family, and its inhabitants. He carried his little brother to the underground tunnels, and for four nights he snuck along side streets of the main city, giving his little brother cow's milk to sustain him, and made it to the edge of the city before growing too tired to move on. That's when a woman named Miriam Brayer found them, and took them in. she rose them as if they were her own sons, to the ages twelve and sixteen. When they hit those ages, they had to leave Rimmell Kurtland, and to other places much safer. They stayed out of sight until they were called upon by Archibald Grimhart to reclaim the planet and their thrones. But Keinin never forgot what happened; ever.

(I linked the photo again just in case it was hard to see)

Attachments

• Keinin Gryfonhart (animeated).gif
    Keinin Gryfonhart (animeated).gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 2
Name: Alffein "Alf" Ilaemus rha Esmal

Orientation: Gay

Race: Elf, Dusk clan

Human form: (Pending, phones do not lend well to posting pictures)

Shifting form: None

Kin:
  • Father: Chrom Esprit rha Arcana sui Esmal(missing)
  • Mother: Esmal Ilaemus rha Haska (deceased)

Weapon: Crossbow and dirk, stowed in a sheath worn on the left thigh

History: Alffein born to a father in the Council of the southern Elven clan, colloquially called the Dusk Elf Clan for their darker complexions. He was raised alone by his father since Alffein's mother passed away giving birth to him, the only child.

His father was a sneaky politician, using the loose tongues of the Dusk Clan's citizens to spread false rumors about other Council members tarnishing their names while elevating his own.

Chrom encouraged his own son to become in political affairs as Alffein grew to be a teenager, so that the Ilaemus family might grow to be the most powerful family of the clan, but seeing the disease of deceit his father borne, Alffein strongly resisted and chose to go his own more noble way--at least in his own eyes.

To offer his talents to the clan he joined the ranks of his warriors, though initially met with much resistance. The ratio of surviving male to female births in the Clan was 1 male to 4 females due to the high incidence of male infantile death by sex inherited disease. Because of this, women were deemed the Warriors of the Clan to preserve the male presence and prevent the extinction of the Dusk Clan and men were designated to household duties. However his persistence to join finally earned him acceptance into the Warriors, making him only the sixth male in the last two centuries to become a Warrior.

Through apprenticeship underneath the Warrior Linha, he showed promise as a prodigy, quickly rising the ranks and becoming a Grand Astion, the fourth in rank of the Order of Shanoah. This was achieved by the age of 21, an incredible achievement since this was something usually achieved by the age of 35.

To become a Grand Astion required having fought in a battle and showing noble conduct and indeed in the Battle of the Great Ford he led a troop of Warriors to defend against the eastern Dwarven invaders who contested the Great Ford, rife with metals and other natural resources. A treaty was formed between the two species and the Great Ford was considered a neutral land where Dwarves and the Dusk Elves could both enter.

Following this was a short three years of peace where trade between the species was established and the technologies of the two were mutually advanced. Meanwhile, Alffein's father's political advancement had become stunted as his behavior in the past came back to mete just consequence. The women with down and dirty tactics and even down and dirtier mouths encouraged Alffein to marry at this time as was custom for a warrior to marry young and create progeny, seeing as a Warrior's lifespan was often cut short. With perverted remarks they pushed men to Alffein to consider a prospective partner. Though he refused and retorted with an equally dirty tongue, he knew that to be joined in union with another was his true wish and to settle down in a more peaceful lifestyle as he anticipated peace for a long time among the tribes.

This peace was short lived as the advent of the Reapers ravaged the environments and species of both the Dwarves and the Dusk Elves. Though he successfully warded off the Reapers several times with his comrades, their numbers grew thin and if both species didn't die from the Reapers they died from starvation as the destroyed land could no longer sustain either group.

Thus began the Exodus of the Elves and Dwarves, who both moved to inhabit more secure land. In the Exodus the moved through the Great Ford, where the people had been separated by a Reaper ambush and, if by chance the people the survived, they were driven apart--one side with presumably Chrom in its midst to the west closer to Dusk Elven territory and Alffein, his comrades and his charges to the east closer to Dwarves territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Does that sound good, yo?

AND IM SOOO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT I FELL ASLEEP DOING HOMEWORK.

Dude, dude, dude, howdoyoufeelaboutmeplayinganothercharacter.

You my friend need to pat yourself on the back.

Oh my god I can't find ANYYYYY pictures.

Where did you find yours yo?

Google. Ripping off characters in books yo.

Also, the reply will be once everyday because of wifi issues.

No, declined. You're never allowed to roleplay with me again. #haterrrr #totallyjustkidding

Aw what? Don't make me bring out my Voldemort insult.

Oh I dunno what that insult is, but I'm always unfazed.

I wanna find a good picture, and since yours was real/photorealistic, I wanted mine to be toooooooooo and there's not any!

Give me a quick description and I'll see what I can do.

And you asked for this.

1461223_246416188852059_59249953_n.jpg

Awwwwwsheeeeiiiitt gurlllll you wanna get down here, dontcha? I GOT MAH EARRINS OFF I GOT MAH BRACELETS OFF I GOT MAH NECKLACES OFF AND I GOT A STILETTO OFF MY FEET SO I CAN RUN AFTER YOUR SORRY ASS AND HEEL YOU WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE AIN'T NOONE MESS WITH MAH MOMMA.

I don't really care. (I kinda want him good looking, lol.) Just darker complected. And Elf. Preferably blond hair but NOT required, but hair should be short--above shoulders. That's really it. Not too picky, but everything I find is just =P

Oh it's on gurlfriend. *does 'Z' click finger thing*. Just know that:

images

And would the thumbnail work?

Attachments

• Lontari Bearhart.jpg
    Lontari Bearhart.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
cg_basch04.jpg

106462.jpg

AHAHAHAHA I FINALLY FOUND ONE I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTNAD. Of course it's from a video game buuuuuttt

EDIT: Mothertruckin A. Are you srs. You got one.

So I really don't mind ither one. Which one do you think looks better? Your more epicene one or my more masculine one? Granted, yours looks like an actual elf. =P

I AM TOTALLY NOT GONNA TAKE "I don't care" for an answer SO YOU CHOOSE.

Okay.

I think the one that you enjoy and that your opinion matters. So the one you want.

Which one fits his personality?