• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

So, ah... I'm new. And stuff. Oh dear I'm no good at this stuff...

H

Hitotsu Kagayaku

So... Yes. I am new. Well, not new to roleplaying, just new here. I've been roleplaying for several years now and I'm positively addicted! So... I'm a bit socially awkward (I'm a social hermit, to be honest) but I'd love to talk to some people. Though, I can't promise I'm a very interesting person to talk to or anything, because I'm really not. My characters are far more interesting then little ol' me. XD

So... That's all I have to say for now.

It's nice to meet you!
I hope you have a great time here, and hope I can RP with you sometime!
You seem like an interesting person to RP with~

Omg, you seem to be so interesting... like really everyone who says they were uninteresting are the people I love to stalk because they always do something fun and creative that I would have never thought of before. Consider yourself officially welcomed and more so, officially stalked. o.o... unless you don't want to be stalked >.>

Oh my. I just joined, and now I'm being stalked! That's most definitely new to me... Stuff like that doesn't really happen to me on the other sites I float around.~ But really, thank all of you for the welcome! It makes me feel all warm n' fuzzy inside n' stuff. XD

Back