Smurfs: Cute Little Blue Creatures or Commies?

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Great. So the new Smurf movie will have a bunch of wise-cracking empowered female smurfs who know Kung Fu and don't need male smurfs to help as they balance a career and family and talk candidly about their periods.

I suppose they'll be a black smurf too, who's not afraid to speak his mind and break it down for the homies.

What next? The homosexual odyssey of Bananaman?

M

Myrnodyn

There have been black smurfs already...

They were pure evil...and when they bit the other smurfs, they got infected by the blackness and turned pure evil too...

1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
I remember hearing something about this a while ago.

Always had a feeling about papa smurf and his red hat though.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
There have been black smurfs already...

They were pure evil...and when they bit the other smurfs, they got infected by the blackness and turned pure evil too...

Now they are even racist. How sad.

R

Razilin

Smurfs are real! They steal your socks! But only the left ones. What's with that?

Oh wait, those were trolls.