Smite: Pantheons Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLG Janus will force the religion of cross mapping unto their souls... If he actually lines the shot up properly...

If all three of us play are we going to joust? also some sort of verbal communication would help

I'll do iiit... just don't expect some deep sounding sexy voice... expect a kid who thrives in the basement on his 750 dollar computer... My voice is fairly high pitched. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
There are like three on this list :/
-sighs and blushes- It's the Display picture with the furry girl...If that doesn't help....let's see....the one in Ohio is the one you want. (Does it even tell you that? @.@) Seriously people need to stop jacking my online handle. XD

I'll do iiit... just don't expect some deep sounding sexy voice... expect a kid who thrives in the basement on his 750 computer... My voice is fairly high pitched. :P
Darling I'm quiet as can be usually. don't worry. But you WILL hear Markiplier in the background. XD

Don't get mad at me if i crumble under the pressure and suck... :P

You'll hear an incessitant whirring noise... it's to keep humidity down so i don't die or something... I forget what they said to me...

Shit... It's 1:07 in the AM where I am... I didn't even get to hear your sexy voices... I mean um... Uh... anyway. I can play tomorrow at around 9:30 til whenever :P

Yeah its like 12 am here! But if you are going to bed then goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.