Smash Bros 4 Fighter Ballot!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Spyro the purple dragon. I never really liked the games, but I feel like he would be a lighter and faster Charizard.

That feeling when Bayonetta but she just boobs too much.

I think that Bayonetta wouldn't be a problem if they had people to vote for her. It's not like you get a whole big eyeful of her chest while you're playing the game unless you take the time to pause and then adjust the camera.

Ridley.

I know Sakurai made some BS size excuse.

I know he is a stage hazard.

But Metroid is a brilliant series (Other M never happened) with a rich history and some stellar games. Yet we only have Samus to represent it, and ZSS really doesn't hit me with that Metroid feel. You know who would?

Fucking Ridley.

Plus he's a flying space pirate dinosaur. Who wouldn't want to play that?

I said this in my group...
But...

What would happen if Cooking Mama was the one to win? XD
Cooking mama golden retriever tag team

Ridley.

I know Sakurai made some BS size excuse.

I know he is a stage hazard.

But Metroid is a brilliant series (Other M never happened) with a rich history and some stellar games. Yet we only have Samus to represent it, and ZSS really doesn't hit me with that Metroid feel. You know who would?

Fucking Ridley.

Plus he's a flying space pirate dinosaur. Who wouldn't want to play that?

The Ridley excuse about his size is super lame because Bowser is smaller in Smash than he usually is in games and Olimar is severely upscaled from what you see in games.

Yeah, they would just scale Ridley down if he was to be added to the game. That's not a difficult fix at all.

Ridley would look downright comical if you scaled him down, and that's what I think the problem is.

I'd vote for my main man Shrek, but considering he wasn't a video game first I'm going to have to go with choice #2 or #3:

MY MAIN MEN VIEWTIFUL JOE OR WONDER RED.

tumblr_mrhnyzMcsN1s4sda9o1_500.gif

Reactions: Flame
Status
Not open for further replies.