Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
Nintendo has announced that it might add a new character to the roster of Smash Bros 4, considering the picks of those who vote in a ballot. You have to name the character and where it comes from, and it must originate from video games, and have been on a nintendo console at one point or another.

Valid Choices:
Crash Bandicoot
Metal Gear Rex
King K. Rool
Zero (from Mega man)

Invalid Choices: (The second half is just my guess)
Goku (Not originating from a game)
Raiden (From Metal Gear solid) (Never appeared in a Nintendo game)
Ice Climbers (They already said they can't.)
Ashley (From Wario Ware) (Already an assist trophy)

I chose:
Simon Belmont
simon-belmont.jpg

Who are you going to choose, Iwaku?

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Shrek I'm going to go for Roy.
He was my favourite in Melee and I want him back goddamnit

Sent one for Issac a couple hours ago.
Screw this Assist Trophy crap!

I voted to have Wolf return. He was in Brawl, and if they gave him a unique move set this time around that isn't just a variation of Fox and Falco I think it could do a good job drumming up some hype for the 2015 Wii U Star Fox.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
I voted to have Wolf return. He was in Brawl, and if they gave him a unique move set this time around that isn't just a variation of Fox and Falco I think it could do a good job drumming up some hype for the 2015 Wii U Star Fox.
I'm all for this, 100%.

I also voted for a F-Zero GX character called "Deathborn" because I feel we need more F-Zero guys to represent D:

I'm all for this, 100%.

I also voted for a F-Zero GX character called "Deathborn" because I feel we need more F-Zero guys to represent D:
I never played an F-Zero game, but it does have a really large cast of creative characters and it could definitely use some more love. Metroid is another game series that really needs more than just Samus.

I voted for Saber Nero. Because If Crash Bandicoot is a valid choice, why can't she be?

saber_nero_profile_pic_ver__2_by_exartia-d5wlkgy.png

Probably should have picked Arturia in Hindsight...

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I voted for Saber Nero. Because If Crash Bandicoot is a valid choice, why can't she be?

saber_nero_profile_pic_ver__2_by_exartia-d5wlkgy.png

Probably should have picked Arturia in Hindsight...
Crash Bandicoot had a Gamecube and Gameboy games... unless your character was in a game on a Nintendo console, it's invalid.

Crash Bandicoot had a Gamecube and Gameboy games... unless your character was in a game on a Nintendo console, it's invalid.
You're right.

Welp! Time to resubmit someone else!

I'm probably the only one who voted for Crono from Chrono Trigger. But hell, at least I put his name in the basket.

Crono01.png

938897d32ef19024c3a1c0df5908c247.jpg

Revoted for Final Fantasy XII's Balthier!

(Yes, there was a Sequel to XII on the DS, and yes, he was in it, and as cool as ever.)

938897d32ef19024c3a1c0df5908c247.jpg

Revoted for Final Fantasy XII's Balthier!

(Yes, there was a Sequel to XII on the DS, and yes, he was in it, and as cool as ever.)
And yes, this coming from probably the most Heterosexual male you will ever meet, I would date him. He's that cool.

Golden retriever from Nintendogs you fucking scrubs.

WORDS DO NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE WHAT I VOTED FOR

customrobo_030804_023_640w.jpg

I said this in my group...
But...

What would happen if Cooking Mama was the one to win? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.