Small Zombie Rp 3 Spots Left)

L

Lulunopia

Original poster

Story

The year was 2015. The world had descended into another World War, although it had ended just as quickly as it had started. The governments of the world had dove into chemical warfare, for this was no longer a fair fight. Scientist all over the world were delving into chemicals that could potentially end the war with only a few bombs being dropped. The U.S was the first to drop their bombs. The Xelapin Virus as it was called. At first, it seemed as though the war was coming to an end as the Virus was killing people in only a day. It was ignorant bliss until reports came from all over the world telling of people coming back to life. The world was then set into a panic.

Naturally, survivors had fled to areas that were once less populated or to places the government had deemed safe. The north, the backwoods of the south, even west beyond the Rocky Mountains. Soon these places began to build up in population and all it took was one person becoming infected for all of it to turn south. After only one year the areas that were once safe were now the most populated areas of infected. Now the large cities and backwoods areas are no longer safe.

As the year was coming to an end people started to settle down and build settlements and colonies. People were making homes, economies. These settlements had their own ecosystem. Their own farms, water sources, animals. Everything they need to survive. Though with all this good there is bad. The settlements tend to hold secrets that are unknown to the people there. They live in ignorant bliss. Although there is one settlement that has no secrets. In the capital, there is a settlement working towards making a cure but nothing has come of their research so far.

The year now being 2017 the world is not as it used to be. Some people took to cannibalism saying the animals they hunted could become infected too. This was never proven to be true, but that didn't stop the rumor from spreading like wildfire. Some survivors began to band together, create groups and families in broken down cities, finding comfort in numbers. Some roam alone staying in one place then moving to another, some even jumping from one settlement to another.

Hey guys! So I am currently looking for 3 more people to join Hell's Wrath a zombie rp I have created based on the background of a book I'm writing. Before you ask no, the plot will not be based on the book it will be completely different. The plot of the rp is set in chapters, where I will keep track of the major things that happen. Now, what I'm looking for is dedicated people willing to continue this rp for a long time as this is one that I want to do sooo bad. The writing style should be advanced, 1-2 paragraphs as a time (more is appreciated), and Posting expectation is 1-2 times a week. Anyone that can NOT follow these expectations should NOT join this rp.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
very interested!

Reactions: Lulunopia
Alrighty the link is at the top of the page go ahead and read through everything and start on your character :)

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Alrighty the link is at the top of the page go ahead and read through everything and start on your character :)
Awesome! thank you!

I'm soooo sorry this is full I just got the last person but! if you would like I can add another slot for you. I don't mind having another person I just want to keep it small ^-^
I would love that if you could! I've been craving a good zombie RP, and can't seem to find one.

Of course! Just follow the link at the top, read through everything, and start on your character ^-^
I'll do that as soon as I get home from work in a couple of hours! I have a few ideas for a character.

• Love