Slumber, little Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upside-down world just made her giggle. With a fawning chuckle, Quincy rolled to the other side of the couch, releasing another full-hearted laugh. Oh, how nauseous she felt! And the couch! It was so itchy, the fabric worn, and such an ugly shade of brown! There! a spring flew up almost comically from her movements. So that was the source of pain against her spine before! "It's so wonderful to have feelings!" she rejoiced, rolling back from where she had come, shooting her arms in the air.
The world around her blended into a sea of voices, only broken apart by the rhythmic beat and the flashing lights. The music became her new heartbeat, a respirator, a musical machine that took all of the work away from her. She happily complied, giggling as she stretched her arms out, ready to give herself to the rhythm.
"I- um, miss?"
"Ahhh ye-aahh?" The girl adjusted, trying to blink up at silhouette.
"It's just that-uh, your shirt is lifted up..."
"Oh," she said, sounded disappointed that it was a reason this strange voice would interrupt her for that. With a sigh she pulled her shirt from its ruffled up position down past her abdomen. With a long, heavy groan, she rolled up onto her side, hanging off of the edge of the lumpy couch. She ran her hand over her face, dragging down her bottom eyelid before huffing and quickly turning onto her back once more.
"So, um are you high or something? Ecstasy or meth or…?"
Another huff from Quincy. "Ecstasy? I was feeling that before you came over." Slowly, Quincy was hanging over the edge of the couch, slowly sliding off, now already up to her hips.
"Woah, that's really harsh. I don't even care if you're coming off of a high i just want-" With a quick crunch Quincy shot up and pressed the fingertips of a hand firmly against his forehead. Her eyes darkened and her brow scrunched, and she shivered as she felt a spark of electricity flow into her fingertips and through her arm. With wide eyes and a shiver, a gaped mouth, the shaggy haired boy fell to his side. "Finally, asshole." With a pout she got up, dusting off her behind, and leaned over to slip the leather wallet from the guy's pocket. "Should've just bought me dinner in the first place," she grumbled, slipping out the cash and glancing over it before grinning as she saw tokens for a free scoop of ice cream. "Jackpot," she giggled, crumpling the cash into her back pocket and tossing the wallet onto his side. She'd head off just as he grumbled and started to shift around. Her giddiness came back, feeling a happiness seize her sides and squeeze her chest, feeling the night air engulf her.

His gums burned, a fire that nearly evened out the migraine pulsating in his brain. A flashing "No Walking" signal highlighted the silver trash cans and the reflectent puddles that spotted the sidewalk. People surrounded him, all waiting for the signal change. Their close proximity squeezed his chest and strangled his throat. Their heat practically radiated upon him, a deep, beating bass of heartbeats thundering in his ears. He thought it must've been his own, but the sheer multitude of the beats, many on a different tune, threatened to rupture his ear drums. Quaking hands rose to cover his face, but he could only gasp and let out a hissing whine that gained disturbed looks upon him. Sh- He couldn't take this anymore. With a snarl he pushed away those around him, encountering gasps and shouts and he pushed through the crowd, running out into traffic and making a beeline, narrowly avoiding the cars.
Past the sea of blaring horns and cursing swears, Tobias kept out on a full out run. With his feet pounding on the sidewalk, his vision blurred and his mind shut off. He didn't care for the innocent bystanders he pushed to the ground, nor did he notice the countless times he himself nearly fell or bruised his side against the arm of a bench of his thigh against a fire hydrant. He was driven for one thing and- Metallic, sharp to the nose and was fresh. It was about to be some shade of crimson, and it was what he needed the most right now. His pounding on the ground finally slowed, his lungs burning, his dark eyes frantic. he paced up and down, before spinning in a circle trying to locate the heartsblood. Like a bloodhound finally caught on the scent, he grunted with an animal urge and took off into a dark building. The lights seemed to be shut out, save a few candle light, and a deep, pulsating music made his body feel on fire. A shiver filled his body and made him blink, but a fresh scent snapped his attention away. He honed on the scent, and he slipped after it. Past tight body convulsing against one another, of couples pressed against walls and passionate noises, till he finally caught his target. Pushing away another, he plunged into the soft tissue, sucking up the succulent crimson.

Jupiter was casually walking around downtown L.A. the supernatural problem here was at an all time high, which is what she was told by the order. They had already lost 4 agents in 2 weeks which was unheard of as even the weakest agent is highly trained at killing supernatural creatures. She had her cloak over her while she was on the phone with the order... "Remember Jupiter that..." a superior began to say but she cut him off... "Yes find the vampire killing our most skilled agents and do not engage... I heard you the first million times and although I have bent the rules before I have no partner here to back me up so I will not be as reckless" she replied before hanging up the phone.

She honestly wanted to combat what had killed her comrades, scouting then calling for help was not her forte but it was for the good of the order. She went into an alleyway in hopes of drawing out something that could give her information.. which she was right as unbeknownst to normal humans two supernatural creatures followed her sticking to the shadows. Now Jupiter knew what she was doing.... she went far enough so the creatures following her would have a false sense of security and make a move.

"We're far enough no one to interrupt ... I have a few questions that I am not sure that either of you can answer... but I require assistance" She said just as one charged at her from behind ... a Sakrat but Jupiter rolled out of the way just in he nick of time to see the monster.
"Ok so that's how its going to be then so be it..." she said dropping her cloak to the ground

Sarita spent quite a deal of time unconscious, her body as still as a stone, not even her chest rising and falling indicated movement. Soon, everything caught up to her and the retched stink of the sewers brought her into consciousness, noticing she was sleeping not in her silk, water-like sheets, rather sleeping on a rather dingy sub-standard matress.
"Dear lord my head hurts..."
She exhaled, her eyes dull at first until she properly collected where she was.
"Oh lord, where am I?!"
She cried, before looking at the multiple sewer rats.
"Oh, hello there, kind to telling me where I am?"
She reacted pretty calm to the rats, friendly even,
"Last I remember I was stopping a rather strange lad from draining a female."

Straight, black hair, dark complexion, a white hoodie, blue jeans, and plain sneakers. A person with a largely female body walked through a crowd, merging with it. The body's moves were calculated, care being taken in wanting to appear clumsy, but just the right amount of clumsiness. And to any bystanders, the body would appear to be trying to hide this clumsiness, but it was all an act. It could, if it wanted to. Be perfectly elegant, but stiff, and grace itself past everyone. But that was not the purpose of the current mask, it appeared a teenager, and it was meant not to be noticed, for Maxentius found not many noticed a teenager at all. Except for those who had.. more ill intents. But they had a perfect purpose to the Vampire, for unlike the bystanders that he was walking past currently, the ones who assaulted him occasionally for the purposes of defiling him he could feed on.

His purposes outside were far from any ideas of a feeding. He was not distracted in his movement forward, he did not get distracted, no, everything that he finds his attention on, will be a use to him. And his attention was caught when he saw a man running. He was several feet away, but approaching quickly, his attention was far from the female mask that the Vampire held however, and Maxentius knew this. The runner's expression was starved, desperate, and the Vampire knew what this young one was looking for. So his attention was caught onto this boy. And so was the crowd's. As he pushed many of them out of the way, before his approach came to a stop. And Maxentius stopped as well.

The boy circled around, paced a bit. Before he ran into a dark building. And Maxentius' pace continued once more, his direction being completely different. And it was not too long before he entered the dark building. Soft music hit him, the tone of it meant to convey a sort of sensuality to it. Passion was painted all over the walls, as preparations were being made for a Sakrat feeding, and those youthfully embraced enjoyed the feelings they were getting, before they were to finally fill themselves. But Maxentius' eyes kept themselves solely on the one who had originally took his attention for themselves.

And they had completely skipped any prior passion that the one who they had stolen from was already deep into. A sound of protest came from this robbed Vampire, as he moved forward towards the prey thief. But the Female body was already there, grabbing onto the Vampire's shoulder, and throwing him against the wall. He hit that wall with a gasp, surprise flooding his features, and already he breathed in some of the gas that Maxentius had created, magic being the creator. But the gas was replaced that quickly. The former feeder was not able to even lurch forward from the impact onto his knees before the gas around his midsection turned into a pale white solid, connecting itself to the wall, and trapping the Vampire there.

By now, attention was well on Maxentius, both Sakrat and Mortal alike, and it was fully clear to Maxentius that by what he had just done, he had broken the first law. And now, all of the Mortal's lives in that building was forfeit. What had earlier been a time of fun for both parties, had just effectively turned into a slaughter. And Maxentius did not care in the slightest. Instead he just moved forward. And a hand met the feeding man's shoulder, and he finely wrenched him completely from the person he was feeding from, and brought that man's ear close to his mouth. A feminine whisper coming from the body.

"You will silently follow. With us hand in hand. I will hail a Taxi, and the whole time you will be silent, if not, then the feelings you would have gotten from a dawn's light would have been a Mercy compared to what I will do to you, Neonate."

Maxentius did not account for whether or not the Vampire, who's hand he was now holding, knew what damage the sun would cause for them, instead, Maxentius just pulled, walking out of the building, with the Neonate in tug, wondering, oh so wondering, what resistances they would pull up. For Maxentius was almost certain there would be some resistance. But he would not hold any surprise if there wasn't. Scenarios like these, with how ancient the Vampire was, happened often. Not many things surprised him any more.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
William's main time consumer as he sat on his home's floor was making rhythmic sounds with the smacks of his tail, alternating from the ground to the wall, and to the ground again, different areas, causing different sounds, and different echoes. And all the time, William did ponder on getting a different source of entertainment. But it was just pondering, he didn't really want change. He found himself perfectly settled with his sewer, and his rats..

"Dear lord my head hurts..."

William, despite himself, jumped once he heard the woman speak, his tail stopped pounding on the ground as he looked towards the woman. Her next two questions came too quick for William to respond, and the second one was addressed to the rats. Then she said something that caused a slight growl to come from William.

"Last I remember I was stopping a rather strange lad from draining a female."

"Before your consciousness subsided and you got possessed or some shit. Then YOU were the one who was doing the draining, you like that new hole in your clothing? Sure the Doctors would have loved to ponder about it if you were left on the ground.." William's tone was intentionally condescending. "But a kind little.. strange lad got you up off the floor, maybe he should have left you there, after all, your breaking of the law was not his problem."

Sarita's attention was diverted from the rats to the rather ugly-formed Vampire.
"D'aaahh! Oh..."
She seemed rather ironically relieved when she saw him, although having a revolting form which many would retch at. She smiled brightly when he said he was the one who brought her away from there.
"Oh, I commend you then! Benigne facis!"
She automatically stood up and bowed.
"I am Sarita Aristotle Bellatrix."
She then frowned as she caught onto the whole him mentioning her "being possessed".
"I apologize... That is the... Favored. Sibling of my parents."
Her teeth gritted,
"Beatrice... She's merely only a... What you people say, different personality. I have no control of her, so I apologize for any strange activity I have committed!"
She then sat on the bed, seeming ready for tears.
"Again, I thank you sir..."

It had been at least an hour that had past. Isabel was finally coming back, at first things were blurry, only after a few blinks did her vision clear up. Her head was pounding, as if someone was applying to much pressure to her head. After a few moments she slowly rose up from the middle console and sat upright in the driver seat of her car, she felt as if she was drunk, but she knew that it wasn't the alcohol from earlier, but rather the loss of blood. Which caused her to bring a hand to her neck to see how bad the wound was, and as soon as her hand touched her neck, there was nothing there besides dried up blood.

Bite wounds always disappeared, its what has helped the vampires keep there existence so secret. The brunette grabbed a bottle of water and some napkins from her glove box of the car and began to wipe away the dried up blood. It took a while, but eventually she was cleaned up, and all of the bloody napkins were now inside a plastic bag and thrown into the back seat. It was quiet, the streets were empty of people. It was surprising how calm things were after what had happen earlier. She leaned the seat back and starred out the window with a sigh. that was idiotic...what was i thinking? recklessness like that gets you killed Isy, from the shadows, that's where you thrive, its too risky to fight them upfront.

The hunter sighed, and leaned back. At least she had a kill tonight, another to add to the tally. She wanted to drive but she felt that it wouldn't be safe, she didn't completely have her motor skills at full power yet. "Fucking vamps.... first rule first rule.... bullshit...."​

William simply listened to the Blonde's explanation of the person who she had found herself "Possessed" with, silence hanging from him, before he gave a little nod from her extended thanks.
"Uh huh, right.. well, seeing as you are awake, and functioning. I do believe, it might be best if we did find ourselves separated from each other, none of this, from your punching, to Beatrice being stabbed has been pleasurable, and honestly, I have a bit of a headache."

The Vampire got up onto his feet, looking down at the woman, before jerking his head up. "Now come on and get up, I would enjoy showing you the exit to this.. domain as soon as possible." William did not bother to give her a hand up, he felt that any favors that were needed were still balanced towards him.

Sarita frowned.
"But you have not even spoken your name..."
She said as she stood up, having puffed cheeks,
"You have quite the ill set of manners as well for a rescuer!"
She crossed her arms, heading to the so called doorway,
"But if you insist, I bid you and your little friends a good d-"
She quickly went back and hid when she saw a flash of day.
"D-dear lords... My parasol... Where is my parasol?"
She felt on her person, before she remembered; she left it behind... Along with...
"Kitty no! I have lost you as well!"
She dropped onto her knees, having a mini breakdown,
"Oh the skies of my day weep onto me!"

[BCOLOR=transparent]A tight grip on the brunette's hair yanked her head to the side, the other hand digging its nails into her shoulder. His body, quivering and taut, kept her pressed against the wall. He was less graceful than a leech as he latched on and gnawed at her shoulder, tearing her flesh apart sloppily with gnashing teeth. Of course, grace and beauty was the last thing on his mind: in fact, there was nothing at all. It was as blank as his dull eyes, squeezed shut as he lapped up the only substance that was able to quench his ravenous thirst of the last day. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He growled when the crimson well didn't flow as freely, resolving only to latch on deeper when he suddenly felt a strong force upon his shoulder. He tried to shrug it off, giving a passing, annoyed grunt so he could get back to his exsanguination in peace. It was with another violent grasp he was ripped from his meal, earning the assailant a vicious snarl of blood covered lips pulled over mundane teeth. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As feral and cruel the onyx haired man was, a change came over him as soon as he saw the teenager. It wasn't due to sex appeal of the round face and thin body, no it was rather lanky and had all of the immature characteristics of child trying to fit into an adult power. It was that firm grip, the aged eyes, the old power that radiated off of the body without thought. Tobias paused, eyes caught on the teen. The sweet words that flowed from the mouth seemed odd for the body, for those old eyes, but Tobias felt tugged to them all the same. He didn't understand a word the other said besides "hand in hand" and "taxi," making his brow knit in confusion. What about the day? A neoclate? Or was it neonate? Either way, he didn't know what the hell that is. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]With blinks made from uncertainty, Toby finally seemed to become aware of his surroundings. His black eyes wandered around the room, slowly, confusion melting away, turning into horror as nausea filled his stomach. Bodies, they were everywhere. It was just like when he woke up- bodies lining the walls, draped over furniture and limbs intertwined with others in seemingly impossible ways. Except now they were all staring at him. In his moment of horror he saw them all as glossed over with the veil of death, making his muscle shiver and vomit pool into his throat, rising. With a shaking hand, he raised his sleeved hand to his mouth and tried to wipe away a crusted feeling on his face, tugging on his skin when he tried to move his mouth. However, when he pulled away, it was crimson red, of blood, his blood. Hs pupils dilated, and his heart skipped a few beats too many. He was frozen, not able to run out like he had before. He couldn't- their eyes locked him there, he'd be stuck here forever with them and he'd die like them too- "I-I, oh shit not again-,"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A tug pulled Tobias along, making the queasy male nearly topple over, making him grab onto the arm with his other hand to keep himself steady. He felt like a toddler trying to walk for the first time, not quite sure of how to move his legs. He simply grabbed on and shut his eyes, hunched over, just letting the arm lead him like a leash. His body already knew if he were to even look up and try to figure a way out he'd simply collapse. Even with the lead, Tobias' body showed his fatigue and sickness as soon as they were out from the dark room. With a tug on the unknown hand he jerked to the side and vomited a mixture of chunky redness, half digested jerky chunks, and a whole lot of liquid from still from excessive drinking the night before. With his digestive track now unknowingly shut off, it made a cocktail of his last meal and now his first meal. Toby's body quivered, and he spit out a lob to get some of the decayed and spoiled taste from his mouth, nearly retching at himself. With a disgusted noise he squeezed the hand and wiped his mouth on his other sleeve before he let himself be dragged along to the side of the curb. His body slowly swung side to side like an unsteady pendulum, eyes half open and glazed. By the time the cab screeched its wheels to pull to the curb in front him, in the seconds it took for Toby to lumber in on hands and knees, to the moments that the cab driver saw his bloodied t-shirt and his pale face and exclaimed something along the lines of "fuck shit, does he need a docta?!" Toby collapsed into darkness, his face pressed against the cooling window, his body giving one last shiver as he curled in on him[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]self. [/BCOLOR]

The nausea and fatigue of the creature that Maxentius pulled along was not a thing that was in anyway, a thing that concerned the Vampire. He just pulled that person, noting the fact that they were wobbly, they were clumsy, they were weak. In Maxentius' mind this kind of person was the most perfect he could find for his uses, so new to this world, so easy it would be to manipulate.. Except, just perhaps not. A small spark of resistance was what Maxentius believed the tugging back to be at first, and as the body turned around, a frown on it's face, he was simply met with the vision of his new slave vomiting.

He truly was new, he had actually eaten, and the rotten left overs of it spilled themselves all over the floor, and the stares that had come onto the pair even since they walked out of the building now turned sour, wrinkled noses, gasps of disgust, one person even ran into an alleyway to throw up as well. Maxentius simply stared though, waiting, with the body's eyes clouded over. Eventually, the retching ended, and the pull continued, up to the curb, and an iphone was produced from the Vampire's jeans pockets. He flipped it open, and was already dialing, having remembered the number for a taxi after using it for so long.

Eventually the cab came, at a time satisfactory for the average amount of time it would take any other cab to come, people were still staring at the pair, but now that a cab had rolled up, many of them had started on their way, just as the elder opened the backdoor to the cab, sliding into the back, and an expectation for his new pet to come crawling into the vehicle with him was all that kept him from going back out and dragging him inside, Maxentius was not disappointed as the pet crawled in. His bloody shirt, and pale features caused unwanted concern in the cab driver, and as Maxentius leaned over his pet to close the cab door that was to said pet's right. The cab driver exclaimed:

[BCOLOR=transparent]"fuck shit, does he need a docta?!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He does not require any such thing, I will take care of him when we have reached my haven, do your job cab driver.." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he began, producing a wallet from his pocket, and pulling from it a sizable amount of hundred dollar bills, as well as a card, which held an address on it. "And I will stress that we do not know each other, you have never met me or seen this boy in your entire life.. and I know that this is understood if you do not say anything else to me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The cab driver, in fact, did not say a word to Maxentius after he had handed the money and card over.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was not very long until they reached Maxentius' place of residence, it was a secluded 17th century style mansion, with the privilege of looking over L.A. And the funds that would have been required to drive there was quite a bit different then how much Maxentius had provided. The Vampire did not bother to wake his pet up, instead he scooted the man over, and crawled over him to climb out of the cab, before the body turned on it's heel, and reached over to the sleeper, before hoisting him over it's shoulder.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was when it started walking, towards the mansion, the Taxi driver moving away from the place in a rush.[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Newtella
The crunching of gravel was the first to be registered. It was a scraping kind of noise, a disturbing raucous that forced his weary eyes to slowly pry themselves apart. Soon, darkness appeared to him, an empty blankness that instilled fear upon him as if he had found death and was looking it in the face. But he couldn't tell. A soft groan met the thought with protest, a hand raising to rub his face. It took him several moments to realize that it was a hand that belonged to him, and in the short time it took for his eyes to adjust to the night and the blank view of rocks, and oddly some jeans, he became more confused. How did he get so far off of the ground? What was this warmth that held his body like so? Tobias shivered in the night air, letting out a grunt as he felt another wave of nausea.
Once more he raised his arm as to press his fingers against his eyelids, pressing against his eyes till excited black squiggles and bright, white fireworks filled his vision, taking his mind from his volatile stomach. Yet, it was then his mind wandered on to other facts, such as the fact that the dark blob that filled the lower half of his vision. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be covered in a pants material, and was most likely a behind that belonged to someone else, unless his body snapped in half somehow.
"Hey...," he forced out, sounding gritty and quiet at first before he raised his voice near the end as a means to gather attention. His brow knitted as he tried to remember what had happened, but everything was such a blur... There was a lot of red, and the smell of vomit. Something like fear gripped his stomach as he tried to remember some parts, but then there was the young face of a girl... "You..," he'd slur for a moment, trying to gather his words, yet he could barely lift himself to stop all of the blood flowing to his head at this angle. "Who... are you? Am I like.. drugged?" With a soft whine he'd rest his elbow against his carrier's back, digging it in involuntarily as he tried to raise himself a small angle up. "Was it you drugg... drugging me?" He could feel some of his heated anger bubbling up at the thought, an emotion that carried over into his tone. But he could not keep the emotion lasting forever, as the spark of energy it gave him was quickly consumed as fuel, and he soon grew weak again and let himself fall against the mystery person's back once more. He was still conscious, but barely. He wasn't in the right state to have a coherent mind, but he was stubborn, and he was going to get his damn answers one way another. If he didn't get them, he reasoned with himself, then he would vomit all over whoever this was. If he did get the answers, he might just throw up again anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.