Slow Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She huffed, his fur ruffled as her tongue passed over it. She went lower, licking his stomach before demanding, "Turn over, I'm sure your back is just as filthy."

He snickered at this and did as he was told, kicking his feet up playfully

She glared at his back, furiously licking and huffing at him for the fur's condition.

He blinked and looked back at her
"..babe showers were made for this..."

She paused. "Hmmm..." She lay down beside him. "I'm sorry..." SHe curled in closer to him. "I don't know what came over me."

He smiled and held her close
'..I appreciate it but then your lips would taste funky..and I want to keep kissing~"

His arms curled around her chest and rubbed her breasts, smiling as he felt them swell
"..Oh ..you're body is reacting already."

She winced, her breasts feeling odd. She put a hand on his arms to keep him from rubbing against them.

He stopped when he realized she changed a bit
"..Mmm...odd I guess the mating did work~"

"What do you mean?" She asked, looking at him with question in her eyes.

She looked at him in shock. "What? Already?" She curled tighter into him.

He nodded and held her closer
"Conception..my seed has gotten to you...you will bear my pups

She smiled. She looked up at him, eyes filled with joy. "Those fertility drugs they added to the drink..." Light dawned on her and she put a hand over her stomach protectively.

He placed his paw on hers and kissed her
"...Yeah might be alot..."

"So, then...you think I will have a whole litter?" She looked up at him, traces of fear in her eyes at the thought. She was only expecting one or two pups, she being the only in her litter.

She frowned. "I...I do not know." She licked his chest. "What do you wish mate?"

((OOC: OH MY GOSH SO FRIGGIN CUTE))

He smiled
"..One or two would be nice.but a whole litter..I'm sure some of the other pack members could help.