Slice of Life search - Dark, realistic themes, massive trigger warning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

UniqueChance

Futurist Spiders and Dying at the End
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
11pm-3am
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Pirates, Vampires, Mystery, Horror,

Trigger Warning
This is currently more of a character idea than a plot, however, I'm happy to brainstorm any full ideas.

I'm currently going through a rough patch and need to get some sh*t out of my system, hence the "dark" and "trigger warning" tags.

Essentially; this would be a roleplay about the lengths people struggle with mental health. I'm game with all characters struggling somehow, although I would prefer any representations to be realistic and not overblown.

This would be either college or high school - heck even a return to town adult rp

—————

Elliott had always been an overachiever, incredibly active and a bit of a perfectionist. There were always rumours about her/his weird behaviour but s/he always shrugged them off. Summer came and Elliott was never around. Until one day they disappeared, no calls, not even active on Facebook.

The fall came and Elliott looked different. Smaller, frailer, just sick. It was a downward spiral. One that would never end.

—————

I'm happy setting this wherever- I have a lot more info to give but currently at work so any interest will need to be PM'd

Last edited:
Still looking

Hi! I'm interested in doing this roleplay if you're still looking :)

Hi! I'm coming back from a rather long absence from this site, and your search peaked my interest! I genuinely love darker themes when it comes to roleplay, so I'd love to work out a plotline and some characters with you. (: