2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I am a HUGE fan of Sleepy Hollow (As if my avatar and siggy didn't give that way. :P) and I would absolutely love to do a Sleepy Hollow roleplay. I have been searching desperately for one! If anyone is interested (I'll be your best friend forever and ever!) let me know! I have a few ideas for plots, although with the show only going on to it's second series....but that's what roleplay is kind of about, isn't it?

No one? :( This makes me very sad.

NO WAIT! I WILL DO IT. :D
I usually avoid things like that but Sleepy Hollow had me hooked the whole time. I'm ecstatic for season two! That being said, I would love to do a roleplay for it with you!

o.o

OMG! I was starting to think I was the only one! -Cries tears of Joy-

If I can't find anyone else, we could always do a 1x1. I have dibs on Irving though if we're going to use canons! I love that guy.

Reactions: 2 people
He was the business. xD Loved his no-nonsense attitude LOL
Did you want to use the canon characters? I wouldn't mind, as I would like a chance to play Abigail; She was my favorite, then it was her sister.

Anyone else? :(

Possibly me ^.^
I loove Sleepy Hollow so it would be really fun to roleplay this. I don't mind what character I get to play

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.