Skin White as Snow, Lips Pale as Ice

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the third orgasm, the aphrodisiac had fully taken its hold on Yuria's mind, likely leaving a permanent effect even after it faded, paving way for Haruko to further groom the dancer into the perfect toy Haruko always wanted. Only moans and gasps of pleasure sounded from her opened lips, no more stuttered words or praises. For the moment, Yuria was indeed turned into a cat in extreme heat. The girl shuddered as Haruko released her breast from her mouth with a audible 'plop' sound, the nipple coated in Haruko's cold saliva and combined with the fire's warm presence, it felt oddly good. "Huh... hah~" Yuria gave a drunken confused look at Haruko, like a dog wondering why her mistress stopped petting her.

Her eyes slightly widened as the cold tongue caressed her sensitive skin, tracing up her neck. "Kiih?!" Both of Yuria's hands trembled, still keeping its hold on Haruko's head. "Nmmmh~" It was when the woman began kissing her that the hands went down to wrap around the Snow Mistress' shoulders. The dancer accepted the kiss, her eyes closing as their lips pressed against each other. Muffled moans of pleasure graced the hut, Yuria giving no resistance as the woman parted her lips then entered her tongue, a lustful oral dance ensued, but it was clear who was in charge.

The combination of the deep kiss, Yuria's caresses on her breasts, and their lower bodies grinding together soon proved too much for the dancer. Her body tensed as she felt the fourth orgasm approaching, her moans increasingly getting louder. Just a second before she cummed, Yuria hugged Haruko tight then screamed out, giving up everything to this one climax. After those long blissful seconds passed, Yuria whimpered as she seemed to lose consciousness, finally succumbing to her exhaustion, the girl went into slumber just like that, beneath the cold creature.

Haruko felt like a goddess drowning her poor little captive in a sea of pleasure. She was in control of everything from the lust growing in her body to the need growing in her mind. She was a prisoner to the seductive mistress, what little she could do being controlled with a touch of the lips and a movement of the hips. She'd have her way until the girl was broken down to the most base level of dependency and make to do as the yuki onna wanted. She would not be denied.

Her actions grew more forceful as she herself grew excited, her tongue bullying Yurai's while her body pushed against hers with need. Even she couldn't help herself when she got down to it. She stayed relatively quite still, letting the girl's cries and cute sounds of confusion and lust fill her ears and turn her on. She hadn't had company like this in ages. While she was holding back now the anticipation for having a partner to lavish with erotic pleasure was an absolute joy.

She felt the body underneath her shudder and cry out again only to go still. Their heated kiss turned one sided as did their rubbing bodies. Haruko pulled back, a string of saliva connecting them for a moment before it broke off and dribbled down her cheek. The poor thing had fainted from exhaustion and the overload of it all. She had gotten off no less than four times. She looked down to see the dancer's crotch hopelessly soiled with love juices and smiled. She'd done well.

With the utmost care she lifted the girl up in her arms with ease, pulling her in close and setting a soft kiss on her forehead as she carried her towards the darkened back. She'd had a big first day with her new mistress. She deserved the rest. She placed her down on the bed in the back, stripping her down and washing her up with cool spring water before tucking her in under the sheets. Haruko sat by the bedside, a soft smile on her lips as she watched the girl sleep, hands folded on her lap as she waited patiently.

• Love
Reactions: Izurich
Yuria's breathing noticeably calmed down after she fell asleep, though if one listened closely, there was a tinge of fear coating it. Her mind was still trying to snap her out of it now that the aphrodisiac's effect faded out. Her sleep was deep due to her exhaustion, but restless at the same time. A whimper was Haruko's reply as she kissed her forehead, the sleeping girl's body trying to get away from the cold skin, but with her form carried by the very source of the cold, she accomplished nothing but a few fidgets. The sight of Haruko bathing her truly looked like a puppetmistress cleaning her favorite living doll, it was clear that Haruko held a fondness for her new plaything, like a little girl who just got a new birthday present, some warmth to ease her cold heart.

Under the warm sheets, Yuria noticeably got more comfortable, a long tired sigh escaped her lips as she curled up beneath the sheets into a fetal position. With her captor sitting patiently beside her, Yuria went through the first of many more nights as Yuria's prisoner. It would be in the morn before Yuria stirred awake, her eyelids fluttered open, revealing a pair of lime-green eyes. "E-ehn..." Her mind was still in the process of waking up, it took her a few seconds of instinctive confusion for her to discern why she was not being in her usual sleeping bag together with her friends... and why she was naked. "A-... ah?!" As she saw those piercing pairs of crimson, everything came back to her, the blizzard, her separation, taking shelter in a lone wooden hut, then... tricked into a ice spider's web.

"W-wa... wah..." Yuria drew back in fear, using the sheets to cover her curvaceous body, cheeks flushing in anger as she glared daggers at Haruko. "Y-you... y-y-... BITCH!!" One of the very few times the usually polite girl let out a curse, but it signalled her utter hatred for the woman who just robbed her first kiss and virginity. So angered and humiliated, Yuria didn't bother getting back at the perverted creature, she simply wanted to get out of here, leave this accursed place. "I... I'm leaving!!" The girl would try to stand up, searching for belongings, in which she found none, "W-where...are... where are my clothes?! Give me back my clothes!"

Haruko forgoed the formality of sleep to keep watch over her lovely catch, eyes disregarding the darkness to see that lovely face looking so calm and peaceful in her sleep. She truly was a beautiful creature. So soft and full of life, a gorgeous creature that she'd gladly covet. The yuki onna had a possessive heart, owning little but holding tightly to what she had and could get. This dancer was her prized possession, a creature of grace that she'd call her own. She loved the girl with all her heart even if she was a stranger.

She beamed as those beautiful emerald eyes fluttered open, a genuine show of joy to see her guest awake at last. Of course it was not a returned expression. It seemed that the moment she realized where she was and whom she was looking at hit her and she pulled away, scared and angry as she went as far as to curse at the snow maiden. This did cause her to frown with disappointment in her eyes. She didn't like things being complicated this way.

At first she just watched as Yurai got it out of her system before the girl began to search for clothes that were no longer there. This made Haruko smile as she silently glided up behind her while she wasn't looking. Without making a sound she was on her, one arm wrapping around that slim waist while the other went around her shoulders so that she could lean close and breathe gently in her ear. A trail of mist left pass her lips and brushed the girls skin to enact a magic she'd inprinted on her. She'd try and invoke a sudden pleasure -- a fraction of the pleasure still nestled in her body after their tangle the night before.

Deeming that the less time she spent here, the better it would be for her sanity, Yuria simply snarled at Haruko ignoring her desperate question. She couldn't expect the wretch to help her, Yuria looked all over the room for any sign of her belongings, even just her coat would do, heck even the bed sheets would do, she simply wanted to get out of here. Her mind refused to think further about the dangers of traveling half-naked through cold mountains, anywhere would be better than here. "I... I swear... I never want to see you again!" She went on a rant while she searched, one hand covering her breasts as much as she could while the other went all over the room, she was noticeably keeping her distance from the sitting cold woman, "I shouldn't have come here... I should've just let myself freeze to death!" She didn't really mean that, the youth feared death, she just wanted to show how much she reviled Haruko.

So caught up in her search, Yuria was taken off-guard as the woman stealthily hugged her from behind, the woman's medium breasts pressing against the dancer's back. "E-eh?!" She tried to move away but the hands wrapping her waist and shoulders prevented her, it was a firm hold, but Yuria's fit body could still wrench away, "L-let... me..." She shuddered in revulsion, "LET ME G-... Aaaah?!" Her scream was abruptly cut off as her body writhed in sudden pleasure... from just a single cold breath on her ear. Impossible, she couldn't be like this, "A-... aahn~? N-... no, aah~" Confusion and pleasure mixed with the pleasure, she felt the strength in her limbs draining away. Though the body caressing her gave cold sensations, Yuria felt her pussy getting hotter and her nipples perking up. Her eyes went half-closed as her mouth dropped slightly.

"Mmmh~ d-don't, ah..." She tried to fight back, struggling against Yuria's grasp, but her efforts were so weak and half-hearted, it'd not take much to keep her still. Yuria's head lay back on Haruko's shoulder, giving the moans that the Yuki Onna loved so much, "L-let me go..." She whispered, "I want... to go... home... hah~"

To see the stress and anger fade as the girl melted in her arms was quite enjoyable for the happy ice maiden. She had the dancer under her control, her body reacting to the simplest touch of her lewd magic though she dared not overwhelm her just yet. She didn't need to tire out the poor child when she'd only just waken up. The hands on her gently stroked her skin as she leaned in close, nuzzling her face against that soft, warm neck before she began to whisper to her.

"Relax, my dear. No harm will come to you," she assured her, letting the pleasure continue to run through her as she let go of her body and slid around her. She looked so calm and genuinely happy to see the girl as she reached out to touch one cold hand on her cheek. "You don't have to worry. Haruko will take care of you from now on."

She pulled away and left her standing there, moving with an almost flowing manner as she went to the side of the bed and picked something up, coming back with a folded set of pure white clothing that she held out to her. "I've washed and left your clothes to dry. I have this for you to wear. After you are dressed I have a warm meal waiting for you... untainted, I can assure you."

"Ah...?" The lust rising in her slowed down the moment Haruko released her, though she was still hot and bothered, it was enough for Yuria to gather her thoughts, just barely however. "..." She went silent, cheeks flushing both embarrassment and anger, it seemed there was no fighting this monster. Yuria bit her lip as her mind worked to find another solution for her escape. Since she was completely nude at the moment with no supplies for travel, she had to bid her time. No harm will come to her? No lie could be more blatant than this, just the previous night this creature robbed all of her dignity as a maiden. "Mmmh..." Yuria flinched against the cold touch, the look in the woman's eyes truly appeared... sincere and loving, perhaps she didn't mean any harm and was just unusual compared to other people? No... Yuria didn't want to believe that, this woman was a spider who trapped others with her webs, using beauty and affection to hide the monster within.

Take care of her? What did she mean by that? She didn't have to care for anything, Yuria would leave the sooner she got the chance Haruko made it look like Yuria wanted to say, she was insane. The cold witch left her for the moment, causing Yuria to become self-conscious as she covered her privates with her hands, looking down to make herself smaller, she never felt so exposed in her entire life. Quite unexpectedly, Haruko gave her clothes. "..." Even the naive girl developed some cynicism after what happened to her, she was hesitant at first, slowly reaching out with her right hand to touch the fabric. Soft and warm, this appeared to be just ordinary clothes. "Thanks..." She did it to mask her true intentions better, let the woman be sure she wouldn't run away, besides she also needed clothes. Yuria wore them quickly, a comfortable sigh left her lips at the soft fabric caressing her skin.

The dancer simply nodded at Haruko's offer for meal, of course she didn't believe it was not laced with the drug. As far as Yuria knew, Haruko wanted to rape her again. For now, she'd follow the woman to the room where her hearth was. The sweet smell of cooked food teased her nostrils, but no... she had no time for this. "I uh... I think I... want to get some air, I won't be long..." Without waiting for a reply, the girl opened the door then stepped outside. The snowstorm was over, leaving a beautiful white landscape. "Now.." She whispered to herself, eyes searching left and right until they found her clothes hanging on wooden racks, all dry and ready for wear, at least Haruko wasn't lying about this. "..." With a nod, Yuria moved as fast as she could to grab her coat, she left the rest, then bolted away from the hut as fast as her fit acrobat legs could carry her, "Ha, ha... God, please help me, please help me!"

Haruko watched Yurai dress with a genuine warmth in her eyes. She thought that the young woman looked quite adorable in the clothes given to her, the witch's favorite color looking so good against her pale skin. She almost wanted to unwrap her already. Almost. Patience was a virtue. If she simply kept her hands on the girl all the time and took pleasure in her like that then she'd grow bored quickly. She needed to pamper and comfort the girl before she expected the same in return.

As she lead her away to the main room to feed her she already had a wonderful breakfast cooking for her little pet. Of course Yurai seemed to ignore it as she wandered towards the front door. It was unlocked of course. Who would dare break in or foolishly break out? Her apparently. She insisted she just wanted a breathe of fresh air but Haruko knew better. Yet she didn't try to stop her. She felt her begin to leave, gathering her drying clothes calmly before setting off at a sprint to escape the house. Tsk tsk. Such a bad girl.

The yuki onna held her arms out and opened her mouth, a gentle mist passing by her lips as she invoked her magic again. Yurai would come back to her and come back willingly. She just needed persuasion. Though the morning was clear and crisp the moment the charm was cast the dancer would feel incredibly cold. In moments she was chilled to the bone, her core barely staying lukewarm as it bit in deep. Of course the bitterness wasn't physical. As it gripped her she'd receive flashes of her own memories as they were forced upon her in a very specific way. The warmth of the heart. The comfort of the bed. The soft, erotic touch of the woman she'd just left behind. As she tried to put space between them she'd feel cold without all of them there for her.

• Nice Execution!
Yuria's sprinting feet softly thumped against the snow-layered ground, marking her footsteps on the alabaster field. Her mouth was opened as she breathed through there, muscles tensing as adrenaline pumped through her veins. In just a few short moments, there was a noticeable distance between her and Haruko's hut. She didn't know she could run so fast, never underestimate a threatened human. Her - hopefully former - captor didn't look as fit as the dancer with her lanky build and slow movements, Yuria was confident she couldn't catch up, the performer would beat her at both speed and stamina. Unknown to her however, Haruko didn't need to physically chase her, her magic would do the trick.

As the mystical mist passed through her, Yuria's lime eyes shot open wide. "Kihih?!" Her hands instantly went to hug herself in reflex, the bitter cold was so sudden it made Yuria lost her balance as she fell unceremoniously to the ground face first, fortunately the soft layers of snow dampened her fall. "Mmmfh~ Kuh!" The girl rolled to her side, curled up in a fetal position as she futilely tried to warm herself up. What was happening to her?! She didn't know, but one thing for sure, Haruko was responsible for this. "N-no, I must... I m-must!" She gritted her teeth, her trembling hands clawing at the ground to drag herself away, a deja vu of her first attempt at escaping, but unlike the previous one, she was paralyzed by cold, not heat. Her pace became painfully slow that a turtle would outrace her, Yuria put everything she had to resist the cold, then things got worse...

"A-ah...?" She froze in confusion as her own mind played tricks on her, memories of her previous day came back in vivid visions. The hearth, the warm meal, the bed, and even Haruko's cold caresses. They all enticed her, trying to convince her that she was a foolish girl to refuse such paradise. "N-no... no!! S-stop, don't do this to me!" The girl had a breakdown as she gripped both sides of her head with her hands, eyes wide and teeth gritting. No matter what she did, the visions wouldn't stop, it played over and over, part of her mind started to betray her, telling her to go back and accept the mistress' generous offers. Yuria knew if she came back there, she'd never be seen again, and yet... "..." why would it matter? She could stay forever in heaven. Curse this! Curse this woman and her sorceries! A long despaired sigh escaped her trembling lips as Yuria closed her eyes, tears of defeat rolling down her cheeks, creating wet spots on the snow. Still sobbing, she slowly turned around...

A few long moments later, Haruko would be graced by the sight of the long-haired dancer returning to her hut. "..." Yuria was deadly silent as she stepped inside, refusing to look at the taller woman, she sat near the breakfast prepared for her. "I... I hate you..." Even though she said that, Yuria was already eating the offered meal, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment, she felt like an utter hypocrite.

Last edited:
Haruko waited patiently in the hut, sitting by the hearth with her hands on her lap as she bid her time. She had no doubt in her mind that her magic would bring Yurai back to her swiftly. The spell had never failed her yet. She fed off the desires of her wonderful guest the night before and now she was punishing her for refusing her hospitality. As long as she may live Yurai would feel a bitterness that bit to the bone without the soft touch of her mistress. The world might as well be frozen off to her. The touch of the pale woman, while cold, was also soft and caring in comparison to the biting frost being without her inflicted.

She didn't look surprised to see the door open and Yurai step back inside, simply smiling as if she'd expected her return while waiting for her by her breakfast she'd been so kind to repair. Eggs and cooked rice for her to enjoy. She said nothing as the girl sat down and began to eat, scooting closer to be by her side. Her gaze was loving and sweet even as the girl proclaimed her hate for her.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I can assure you I'll do everything to relieve you of that burden," she told her, leaning in to wrap her arms around the girl's waist and rest her head on her shoulder so that she may hold her without stopping her from eating. "Hate is such an ugly thing. Wouldn't it be so much better if you could... love?" She leaned in to press a cold kiss to her neck before pulling back to just enjoy her presence as she kept eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuria hated the woman, abhorred there, seeing her as an abominable snowwoman instead of a person snow. Even though Yuria came back out of her own choice, she was completely sure that Yuria messed around with her mind and body, forcing her to go against her own will. The dancer ate with noticeably fury in her actions, she chomped the egg, stabbing the rice with her chopsticks as she picked it up, and grunting like a gruff ruffian with each little actions. Her tears had dried up by now, leaving two streak marks running down her cheeks, she didn't even bother to wipe it. Yuria flinched as the woman went behind her close, too close for comfort. "...!?" She shuddered in fear as Haruko hugged her from behind.

Haruko's words conveyed her unbound audacity, she was the one who caused everything to go wrong in the first place, she was the one who put the burden on her shoulders, yet she was the one who would relieve them. Yuria's predicament was inflicted by her and she had the guts to be her lover. "Y-you..." Yuria trembled in quaking fury, almost dropping the bowl from the cold kiss on her neck. "Kuh... " The dancer swallowed her curses then decided to just finish her meal, it was no use fighting against her... directly, her mind still working on a solution. Yuria put down the empty bowl and chopsticks, muttering a "Thanks for the meal..." then turned around to face the mysterious witch.

"I... f-fine! I can be your lover..." Oh how it stung her pride just by saying it, but it was necessary, "B-but! Just one more time, and then I will leave, I have my Cirque to go back, I have my family and friends. I can't stay here. I have a purpose in life." Yuria crossed her arms as she slightly look away, whispering under her breath, "Unlike you..." Of course, Yuria didn't realize that the moment she stepped away from Haruko, she'd feel the same bitter cold, the poor girl thought it was just a one-time thing.

Yurai was so very cute when she was angry. She didn't have it in her young hear to experience true despise and hatred so to the pale beauty she looked like she was simply in a perpetual state of pouting. As much as she knew that she should feel bad for making her unhappy it just amused her with how adorable she was when she was like this. Her urge to hug and squeeze her curvy body only grew the more she seemed to want none of it. Her dancer was driving her wildly happy.

She held her close as the girl finished eating, chuckling as she thanked her without being asked to. Was it genuine or simply an attempt to suck up? She leaned forward to kiss her cheek, hands rubbing her shoulders as she kept her in place. "You're very much welcome. Nothing makes me happier than pleasing my warm bodied guest," she said, cuddling up against her from behind so that her body touched her back. "Pleasing you within my home is all I could ever ask for."

Her mischievous nature surfaced as the girl claimed to soon be ready to leave for her group of carny freaks. The air in the room seemed to chill for a moment as the yuki onna's hidden anger at the idea flared before it grew warm again. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that, my dear... I'm so lonely," she whispered, hands sliding down her shoulders as she spoke into her ear. "My love for you, my obsession..." A breathy moan escaped her as those hands set on the girl's wonderful breasts. "It's stranger than your fear and your hate... it will overpower them and keep you with me..."

She refrained from turning around due to Haruko holding her shoulders, looking at her through her shoulders instead, the woman was so close, her breath was tickling her ear. Yuria could feel it, Haruko's constant caresses had an obvious effect on her body. Each time her cold skin made contact with hers, flares of pleasure would course through her veins, especially on her breasts and pussy. "*Gasp*... aaah~" Even now, she couldn't help but let out a moan as Haruko cuddled her up from behind, "T-that's... aaaah~ e-enough... I... *gasp*" She must not give in, not again, her sanity couldn't take another round of heated pleasures like the night before.

"!?" The sudden coldness of the room flared more than one alarms in Yuria's mind, was the woman... angry? It sure felt like it, similar to a blizzard raging through the lands, that one short moment was more terrifying than anything the woman had done so far. "N-no..." Yuria shivered as she was rooted in place, eyes wide, hands clenched into fists, cold sweat dripping down her pores. She was afraid, so very afraid. Yuria really believed the woman was going to kill her for disobedience, "Y-you can't..." She gulped, mustering every courage in her heart, "You can't do this... I-... I had done nothing to deserve this..." She whispered, but loud enough for it to echo in the quiet room. Even with all these layers of fear, Haruko's touch still somehow gave her pleasure, it became an absolute condition, it was driving Yuria insane.

"A-hah~ No, please... no... *sob* mmmh~" The girl cried and moaned at the same time, losing the strength in her muscles as she lay back to Haruko, she would fall flat on the floor if it's not for Haruko holding her from behind. The whispers were too much, Yuria found herself hot and bothered again, she didn't want any of this but her body was betraying her. A loud gasp escaped her lips as Haruko groped breasts, "You... can't... Haru... ko... nmmmh~" Yuria couldn't believe what happened next, her head turned to face the woman's head on her shoulders then she leaned in for a deep kiss, "Mmmfh~" her tears flowed even as she did it.

She fondled the girl shamelessly, pressing her own breasts into the maiden's back as she felt those wonderful, supple mounds between her hands. She loved this body. And it was all hers. The barely restrained pervert in her began to slip out even as sobs began to escape the poor girl as she was molested. Haruko didn't care. She knew that deep down the girl was enjoying it. That was the goal after all. In the end Yurai would be her perfect lover, without shame or sadness or painful memories of the past. Her whole world would become Haruko. Her day and night. Her own personal goddess.

Proof of her breaking showed itself as the girl turned her head to give her a passionate kiss even as tears flowed from her eyes. She returned it eagerly, cold lips meeting warm ones as her hands got more aggressive. Quickly growing greedy she demanded more, her tongue slipping past her lips to invade the girl's mouth, violating another part of her with her impure thoughts and actions.

It wasn't enough. Haruko was starting to crave this girl more than she had any right to. One hand finally slide from her breast only to move along her curves, reaching her waist and slipping effortlessly under the clothes she'd been given until she was fingering her womanhood eagerly. She didn't care if she soiled those nice clothes or the girl's purity. She wanted her. Wanted her. Wanted her. A certain madness was slipping loose as she took her in every way possible.

It was no use thinking about it, she could just plan her escape later, for now... Yuria just wanted to ease the throbbing pain. The dancer wanted to ease the cold in her soul, she wanted warmth... Haruko's cold embrace could provide her with it, it was a comfortable cold, unlike the biting frostbite. "Kufuh~ mmmh~ Ahmnfh~" Yuria's mouth pried open as the other woman's tongue claimed her oral cavity, tasting and searching at every inch, overpowering her tongue. The dancer closed her eyes, surrendering herself to the pleasure, even worse this time as no aphrodisiac influenced her actions, it was just simple caresses.,, and magic, but it was a mere amplification of what's already in her mind, was her actions... decided by herself in the end? If so, then Yuria ran out of excuses, she was indeed a nympho inside.

Fear, lust, even anger at being so weak mixing inside her, spurring her actions as Yuria tried to gain some control into their lip-locking, becoming more aggressive, fighting back against Yuria's invading tongue. Her little attempts at dominance was sorely thwarted by Haruko's fingers caressing her pussy, "Mmmmmmhhh?!~?!" Her eyes opened wide, muffled moans from her lips due to their still joined lips. As Haruko fingers pressed around and went inside her lower lip, Yuria half-closed her eyes, moaning and panting.

The kiss ended, a lovely string of saliva connecting their lips as Yuria lay her head on Haruko's shoulder, her thigh spreading as her back arched in extreme pleasure, "Ah~ Ah~ Hah~ Mmmfh~ Ooh~" her moans were like carnal symphony of lust. Both of her hands back to grab Haruko's arms as she drowned in the pleasure from her breast and pussy.

The taste of her... ooh, the taste~! She found herself craving it, pushing deeper into the kiss as she tried to wrestle back. Of course it was futile. The pale woman's experience with such things outclassed the poor virgin's by leaps and bounds. She refused to loose to such an inexperienced girl. She should just take it and drown in how lovely it was to be pleased. That's what she should have done from the beginning. Give in to her new lover whole heartedly and accept her new fate.

There was no more composure, no more control. Her calculated maneuvers and plans were gone. All that was left was a woman made mad by isolation, playing god with the one creature she'd gotten her hands on. Those fingers searched for the most sensitive spots she could find, forcing untold pleasure on the girl's body as she tried to break her. Break her as Haruko had broken long ago. She'd shattered next to her and then they could put their broken pieces together to make something wonderful and perfect. Yes, it all made perfect sense.

Without warning the assault on that sexy body stopped. She'd given enough. She was getting restless and felt quite aroused. Yet where was her relief. She pulled away from Yurai, smiling form ear to ear as she took one hand and casually slipped her robe off her shoulder to expose her soft, white skin. "It's time," she said, giving her a sultry gaze as she beckoned her over.

In hindsight, it became unclear who was suffering more, the dancer who was forced into servitude or the lonely ice maiden who wished for nothing more than a companion, driven desperate by years and years of loneliness, it was no wonder she turned into such a possessive being. "Kiih~?!" Yuria took a very deep hissing breath as she reached her climax, soiling Yuria's fingers and hand with her love juices, her new white clothes included. Yuria lay back with a soft thud against Yuria's torso, the feel of her cold breasts pressing against her back felt wonderful. "Huweh..." The girl was almost out of it, the pleasure inside her building up again, she wanted more, to cum again, she couldn't get enough of the woman's touch. "Mmfh-... hu...h?" But alas, the ministrations stopped, causing Yuria to blink absentmindedly as her intoxicated mind tried to grasp what was going on.

She turned around and "Ah...?" blinked her eyes twice at seeing Haruko slipping off her robe, giving a glimpse of her soft unblemished body. Yuria didn't really understand what the woman's words meant, she just knew that she must please this person in order to be pleased again. "H... haruko~" Like a young child being offered candy, Yuria literally crawled towards Haruko in a slow, awkward manner. Once she reached the woman, Yuria would fall flat forward, her head buried between Haruko's breasts, causing the Yuki-Onna to lay on her back. "Mmmh~" Yuria - now on top - raised her head as she positioned her hips to mount Yuria's waist, an inversion of their previous night. "Ha... hafh~" She eagerly pulled the robes down further, revealing those two pair of lovely cold breasts. She began to work immediately.

One hand went to gently squeeze one nipple while Yuria leaned forward to clamp her lips on the other cold hard nub, she sucked on them like a baby. Her hips started to grind, her moans were unrestrained now. After a few moments, her lips left Yuria's breast as she shifted forward to straddle on the other woman's belly, making her shorter form on eye-level with the Yuki-Onna. She then hugged the woman tight, pressing their breasts together, Yuria arched her head in pleasure for a moment then she leaned down, kissing Haruko with unadulterated passion, sexy sucking sounds echoed in the hut as Yuria kissed like she never kissed before, her tongue darting out to taste everything,

Nothing was cuter nor more appealing than seeing the love drunk girl crawl her way towards her with such a mindless look on her face. The girl's desires were simple now. She wanted nothing but pleasure and she only knew one thing that could grant it: Haruko. She welcomed her with open arms -- but she didn't quite make it that far on her first go. Yurai stumbled and before either knew what was going on the ice maiden was pushed down with her lover resting on top of her, face burying into her breasts and making her moan softly.

The girl got to work quickly after that. It seemed that either she only understood pleasure as it'd been inflicted on her or she wanted some kind of lewd revenge. Either way she mimicked the way her innocence had been taken, riding atop her pale form as she pulled down her already loosened dress to expose her pale mounds. Haruko held back cries of pleasure as Yurai went at it, groping and sucking at her tits as she reached up to stroke her hair for her efforts.

It didn't last. Much to her surprise the dancer stopped and scooted closer only to find an exciting new way to please their bodies by lining them up, pressing their racks together as she was kissed again. Oooh, she learned quick. Her arms wrapped around Yurai's shoulders as she pulled her in tight, pressing her chest up against hers as she began to wiggle her body side to side.

Driven into a trance by pleasure forced upon her, Yuria's mind began accepting it as her own feelings, her instincts stopped resisting as she gave it all to her mistress. Their body grind together, breasts caressing each other, hips grinding, and mouth wrestling. They were connected in every possible way, mind, body, and soul. The fallen dancer continued her ministrations as she basked in her illusion of authority, she held control here, she would exact revenge on everything the woman had done for her. "Kufuh... ahn~ Mmmh!" Her moans, though still laced by pleasure, significantly changed their tone, it was now full of happiness and ecstasy instead of forced pleasure. A smile graced Yuria's lips as she pulled away from the kiss, her eyes hazy and blank, her breaths producing mists. Her back arched as Yuria cummed again. She fell forward, trembling as she buried her face on her mistress' breasts.

"Nnnh..." It was not enough, she wanted more. Yuria abandoned everything she had as she fully let her instincts take over. She shifted her position downwards so her face was now between Yuria's legs, her lips just right in front of the taller woman's pussy. "Mmm~" The girl cooed gently as she leaned down to lick at Yuria's cold womanhood. A few light licks would be her only warning before she plunged her tongue inside, both of her hands holding Haruko's hips as she pleasured her with her mouth. Her pace gradually increased as she inserted her tongue deeper and deeper, lapping at everything it could taste. Yuria's right hand went down to her own pussy to pleasure herself as she continued to perform cunninglingus on Haruko. It lasted for a couple of minutes, Yuria building up her captor's pleasure until she deemed it was time for her revenge. Greatly intensifying her tongue's movements, Yuria aimed to drive Haruko completely over the edge.

Whether she succeeded or not, the dancer would cum for the third time, by her own fingers this time. She shuddered in pleasure, then lay still on the floor, twitching in afterglow. "H... haruko..." She whispered the Snow Maiden's name, a sad smile on her lips, "I will... stay here forever, aren't I?" Her emotions going flip-flop, switching between despair and acceptance, happiness and sadness, back and forth, "I know... I know what you want, *hic* you... want to make me your slave, aren't you?!" Even her voice raised and lowered in irregular intervals, Yuria was pouring out her heart. She knew the term from the stories her friends told her, how some humans would treat their fellows like property, she couldn't believe she'd end up as one. "I... I don't have a home anymore, m-my friends, f-father... mother... w-what are they... w-what will they think?! I... I can't leave... I can't... y-you did this to me... w-what can... I do? Tell me... TELL ME!!!"

The girl had truly fallen into shameless lust. She moved against her so needily, the only thought going through her head being the simple but intense pleasure of her release. Oh, to be ravaged by such a gluttonous beauty was a pure delight for Haruko. She held that body close to her, returning the kiss and even letting her actions grow meek in comparison to boost her beautiful partner's confidence. She loved Yurai. She truly, deeply, madly loved with young woman with all her heart.

She watched as the sweet girl came again, Haruko's hands pulling her against her bosom as she watched the pleasure sweep through her body gleefully. "You're doing so good," she said encouragingly like a doting mother encouraging her daughter as she tried something new. And tried something new she did. She didn't stop her as she pulled away, pushing her slim, pale legs apart to begin touching her womanhood with that oh so warm tongue of hers. She shivered with every lick until her tongue penetrated her, her eyes rolling back as she found herself holding onto Yurai for support. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue slipped out as any illusion of her being a graceful maiden was lost. "Yes, yes! Taste me, love me, make me cum to your tongue~!" she cried out, starting to even move her waist in an attempt to make it all the more intense.

Finally she came for her partner, unable to help herself anymore as the dancer quickly followed suit. Her love juices, cool as the rest of her body, spilled out between her legs and on the girl's face as her body tensed and she was wracked with pleasure. She'd done it. She'd serviced her so expertly despite it being her first time. Yurai was hers. Her sole possession of worth.

She looked down as Yurai lay there, resting in her afterglow as she oh so sweetly called out her mistress's name. She scooted closer as a result, a cold hand touching her cheek as she smiled, a madness showing in her eyes as she said, "Of course you will. Why would you leave me? You have everything you ever need here." She listened as what little of the girl's intact mind showed itself to confess the sadness and uncertainty she was placed in. She let her gush it all out before she moved in for the coup de grace.

She grabbed the girl by the wrists, pressing her down as she smiled, the originally calm and orderly maiden lost in mad desire before swooping in to kiss her, letting her tongue slip out and violating that once virgin mouth before she pulled away to look her in the eye. "None of it matters, Yurai~. Not one bit. You just need to forget. The rest of the world doesn't matter. It isn't worthy of being remembered. But I am." She began to move in and kiss the girl's neck, quickly devolving to love bites as she whispered inbetween them. "You have me. All you need to do is focus on me. I'm your world now. Praise me, love me, fuck me silly. That's your life."

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.