Skies of Keizaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then who's going to take the charge of his speech and actions?
Issuing of quests, dealing with probs and so on...

I would hope so because a very unhappy elder dragon is on his way to the mountain and he's hungry for tinvaak

Oh my.. In my sleep, you've managed to have this conversation? I'd assume I'll have my work cut out for Paarthurnax.. Welp,*cracks knuckles, and pops neck to the sides, putting her 'badass' shades on* Let's do this.

Quick question, Solitude is completely empty then? I had my characters with some of the Stormcloaks that were at the front gate, but I would assume they'd inform my character if the entire place was empty. Just wanted some insight as to what was going on before I write up my next response.

I changed it. Mara and Durnehviir landed in front of the Blue Palace, and every seems to have happened near and possibly in the Blue Palace. Maybe this will open some things up? Sorry, I didn't read everything all the way through, which I really should stop doing.

Reactions: F0X
I figured I may as well post another reply towards you, while we wait for Dragonized. Maybe that will shed light on what she had to do in order to bring Durnehviir back. Considering in the Dawnguard DLC, he stated that he could not fully return to Tamriel, or his strength would diminish, until he was no more, I feel it would be possible for an Elder Scroll to bring him back, without the setback of this momentary return. And as the Aldmeri Dominion had defeated the Imperials, and White-Gold Tower contains the library of which most Scrolls are kept, the Moth Priests(keepers of the Scrolls, if I'm correct) agreed, considering they surely would not want the Altmer to seize Skyrim, because then the Empire and Priests would be more or less done for.

It is very good, I'd recommend getting it. Not only does it give a new huge quest line, but it gives new places as well, and new side quests. Plus, it shows the physical place to which necromancers receive the power to do their thing. Also, it shows that not even Dovah are exempt from the Ideal Masters' deceiving 'promises'. ^_^ I'd be playing it right now, if my xbox worked.. >_>

Reactions: F0X
I have just been doing things on vanilla skyrim. Finally hit 62 earlier today before I had to get off.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Woo! I'm starting over, probably about 7 or 8, but now with my xbox dying on me, I need a new one. I'm gonna get one of those 360's with the sensors for the power and disc tray, since I ordered a case for that particular model

I'll wait until Dov replies, so as to not have too much going on while we wait to have more conversation between the two dragons. I feel it's our job to give Paarthurnax more dialogue, since I wouldn't say he had very much.

Well... That is one way to kill someone. XD

Attachments

• 2015-02-25_00001.jpg
    2015-02-25_00001.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
@Dragonized~Glory... "Skeever has more common sense than this mortal".. I love it XD

But one question.. How did she make it up to the throat of the world, and more importantly, up the path to it?

They have their little magic tricks.
As for the blizzard that needs the clear skies shout, perhaps a weather ward spell?
Ice wraiths = fame atronochs are very effective.
Sneaking past the grey beards = shadow stone and a very high sneak skill ^^

Hopefully we can find someone capable of mimicking Sheogorath's personality, as I plan to have a special one-time use, made up weapon used by someone to literally explode a Thalmor Justiciar in a mass of flesh and blood. Or is that too much overkill?

Sounds good... sorry for the long wait. My reply will be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.