Sing For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are wonderful singers so I shall sit here and hum things that I wouldn't want to sing. I work well with bribes though apparently.

I was very sick this day.........well actually for like weeks beforehand and after....

This is me JUST NOW MAKING A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FOR ALL OF YOU WITH MY SHITTY SINGING AND SHITTY ASS MIC SO ENJOY IT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE YOU!!!!!!

Aww, well, I feel cheap for using the Lucky Star/DBZ cop-out

Here is one of my greatest accomplishments; ladies and gentlemen; Minibit singing ALL OF THE LYRICS OF "ONE WEEK"! I fumbled a bit on the 'Tiny clubs' line, but I promise I know the words, I just can't sing 'em fast enough there xD

I memorized this song back when I was a kid and it was new on the radio; my older sister was a diehard fan and would play them all the time, she knew all the lyrics so I learned them so I could sing along with her! I studied them more than my homework O.O

OK SO I HAVE NO DECENT VIDEO RECORDING SOFTWARE WHERE I CAN PUT MY SINGING OVER THE ALBUM VERSION TO HAVE THE MUSIC AND STUFF SO HERE YOU GO HERES THE YOUTUBE VERSION AND HERES ME SINGING AND YOU CAN PLAY 'EM AT THE SAME TIME!
YOUTUBE:
ME: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Wexo8u1bXb

I SANG. YOU FIGURE IT OUT. >=(

Last edited:
Reactions: Zella
You guys are wonderful singers so I shall sit here and hum things that I wouldn't want to sing. I work well with bribes though apparently.

I was very sick this day.........well actually for like weeks beforehand and after....

I want to play my ocarina now♡

Status
Not open for further replies.