Sing For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your voice is so cute! =3

N-no it's not. ///
It is too. ;3 I would post something here, but I dun have Soundcloud or the proper equipment to capture such sound efficiently. >>'

It is too. ;3 I would post something here, but I dun have Soundcloud or the proper equipment to capture such sound efficiently. >>'
Vocaroo doesn't require an account! :D
And many computers have a built in mic. I don't know if yours does or not, but if it's a laptop you probably have one.

Vocaroo doesn't require an account! :D
And many computers have a built in mic. I don't know if yours does or not, but if it's a laptop you probably have one.
It does, but it's not made for that. lol e//e I have a headset.......

I'm afraid it's a bit spotty, though it may just be my internet connection, and it didn't pick my voice up well even with my headset, so you'll have to turn up the volume on your computer... but I gave it my best shot. >///<

I apologize for my choice of music

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That's really good. :D
How did you get that effect to your voice btw?
I'm afraid it's a bit spotty, though it may just be my internet connection, and it didn't pick my voice up well even with my headset, so you'll have to turn up the volume on your computer... but I gave it my best shot. >///<

I apologize for my choice of music
Hey don't apologize I like that song. I really like you singing it, too. x3 You have a good voice for it.

• Love
Reactions: Ashi
That's really good. :D
How did you get that effect to your voice btw?

Thanks~
I sang into Garageband (mac recording software) with a Live Performance filter, then uploaded the file.

Hey don't apologize I like that song. I really like you singing it, too. x3 You have a good voice for it.
Ah, only because of the cursing. Some people mind it for some reason. And thank you. ^^

lets see if this works...

bad quality as I recorded it in my phone first then recorded it on soundcloud...computer mic = crap D<

Malfena's Song

bonus points if you know what this is from :)

MY VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
(You guys get my avatar's voice because I am not drunk enough to kareoke at this juncture)

Reactions: Razilin
factoid

hirano actually does sing

ergo it takes more skill for her to sing poorly

and now you know

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I would, but I doubt you want to buy hearing aids and possibly new speakers for your computer as I would more than likely break them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.