Silent Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meiveil's eyes widened, her heart stopping for a moment. For awhile, time felt as if it stopped and she was frozen. She snatched the passport from the girl in the front desperately, then glared at the date. The date was not of this year, it was of next year. In fear of her eyes failing her, she kept trying to say the date aloud to the woman at the counter. However, nothing came out of her mouth.

"Miss, I'll look again for you, okay?"

Meiveil looked to the woman at the counter again and tilted her head slightly, then tapped her ear and gestured that she couldn't hear the woman.

"I said that I will look again, alright?"

Unaware of the evident attitude in the girl's voice, Meiveil nodded her head and gave the passport back to the female. For awhile the girl in the front looked at the last digit carefully, and soon burst out laughing.

"This was my mistake, Postranov, that looked like another number to me hun. Sorry about that, but you can go on now."

With a nod of the head and the return of the passport, Meiveil finally was able to walk away and finally try to get out of the god forsaken place. As she continued to walk along, a little unaware of where to go really, she noticed a group of people sitting in what appeared to be in a waiting room. The two that really caught her eye in the small crowd was a pregnant woman and someone with a weird-looking camera... if it was a camera, that is.

Quietly looking down at the multiple dots of her polka-dot skirt, she walked towards them and afterwards took the seat next to the man's camera. Everyone looked so ... different, which an exception to that one pregnant gal who looked rather nice. However, all of these people were just aliens to her, and she felt like this was as if she did the Time Warp again as she kept looking around. Eventually, Meiveil shuffled her legs slightly in the seat, then finally raised her head to look at the man besides her. Although very quiet, she pointed to the camera and spoke.

"H-hello. Is that a new camera? It looks nice."

@JusticeHunt20

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
As Tiffany relaxed herself, she felt her baby kick three or four times. 'He's been very active lately. I wonder why...' She thought to herself. Perhaps it was the amount of people around her and the Baby could hear or sense them. To calm the baby down, she started massaging her upper stomach a bit. Usually it worked. She didn't want to make herself look weird in public, so she tried to be a bit discreet about the matter of calming the baby. It also did hurt from time to time, with the baby getting bigger every week. Still, childbearing was no easy task. Even she knew, considering how her Older Sister went through it twice. The creation of life was a fascinating thing indeed. Suddenly, her phone started ringing. When she looked to see who it was; it was her husband, who was labeled 'Nampyeon', which was Korean for 'Husband'. She picked up the phone, because he was probably checking up on her. After all, any husband would probably want to check on his pregnant wife if he's away from home, or at least she would hope so. "Hello?" She answered the phone, standing up and walking towards the window as she did so

"Babe, I'm fine. I'm at the Airport right now."

"Taking a Vacation. Tired of being stuck at home all day. And it gets lonely without you in the house."

"I'm gonna be in Florida for two weeks. A few of my cousins are down there, I'll be fine."

"Yes, the baby's fine. Our little prince will be okay on the plane." She said, resting her hand on her belly.

"He's been kicking quite a bit. Very active as of late."

"Neon, I'll be fine. I'll have my flight home around the same time as you, so we'll be able to see each other when you get back."

"Honey..." She sighed, now placing her hand on her lower back, putting pressure on it to make a dull pain that she felt go away.

She looked out the Window before resting her hand back on her belly, patting it a bit, as the back pain for the most part, went away. "Its not like I'm gonna give birth on the Plane..."

"Two more months, babe. I'll be fine. Besides, I'll be home before I reach the thirty-six week mark. My Doctor said I can travel till then."

Tiffany's Phone
061212_Japan_Razr.jpg

Last edited:
Moon sat in his once more he leans back unintentionally listening to the conversations around him. Everyone seemed so friendly, okay the guy with the accent seemed a bit mean.

But he was sure he had a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.