(Signups Closed) - The Pyre Sands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, enough chatter about it. I'll discuss Henry with Zen later. Going to start working on the IC.

Lupin isn't a class, it's a race. You did mention any race is available, as long as it has an LA of +0. Lupin, as a race, does not have a lot of powers. It's only ACTUAL power is it's Monstrous Humanoid type. Without that, it's actually less powerful than Half-Orcs.

It's got Darkvision, a non-automatic Scent that only works within 5ft, and bonuses on a handful of very specific things. I chose it because it's an anthropomorphic race with no level adjustment ('cause that's just what I like to play).

Yes any race, but I also said from the listed sources above that. But that's my ruling, otherwise sorry: change race

I am starting think our GM doesn't like those "kind" 'round here.

Eh. Alright, I'll change her type to Humanoid (Lupin).

It's because when I see something that hairy I can only imagine you, Ceru.

Reactions: Cerulean
Yeeeeeeah, I think Henry might have a faith crisis. But I'm changing him up anyways so we'll see how it works.

I am not sure how you acquired this immensely accurate information, but you stop really stop watching me and my uncontrollable hair.

Reactions: Zen
Actually, you're right. I picked something outside the normal parameters. I'll change my character to human. :3

It's going to take me a bit to change my backstory, but I should have something good.

Okay! I am now playing a sorcerer.

Why won't anyone listen to me? I am telling you. Half-ogre/earth elemental barbarbian that dual-wields battle axes. Heck, even a fighter....oh gosh....all those attacks.... xD

Would a half ogre half earth elemental even be a family man? I figured with the mommy and daddy issues he suffered through, I would say no. =P

Reactions: Cerulean
He or she could vow to do a better job than their parents did. Or maybe even try to give their children a better life than they had. ;D

What terrifies me is what the kids probably look like. Props for the wife, though. That's some hard stuff to muscle through.

Besides, with all the rough and tumble life, he would have been hardened by those events. That warrior would be built like a rock.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Burns his campaign and all your dreams along with it*

Dayum... it's a Sapiens Fest.

Let's all pick on Grumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.