Show off your Tattoos

Thanks @Kairia

They're not so bad, @Diana. Mine took two 1.5 hour sessions and for the most part it was tolerable, especially the parts done on my shoulders. The only parts that had me wriggling were the ones near the spine. The arms may be a little wonky, especially if you tattoo the 'tender' places where there is more flesh and nerve than bone. Afterwards, you'll just feel like you've got a bad sunburn for a day or two, but Aquaphor will fix that.

*Chases Di with a rusty needle and a magic marker*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kairia and Esthalia
Now, my friend Silver has explained her tattoos to me.

The one on her wrist, a blossoming vine that swirls around it in an endless loop, represents her family. Ever growing, it is connected to her, can cause her pain but she still loves it and finds it beautiful (the tattoo/her family :))

The one on her hip, four birds in blue, represents some big things that have happened to her. I won't go into detail on those.

The last, a rainbow of colours that swirl from her shoulder blade to her collarbone on the right, represent her. She has specific colours to depict her personality - The middle, which is in all black, is to say she's a storm, a bomb, that can explode at any time. The next piece, in purple and blue, represent that she is truthful yet mysterious. Then there's pink, orange, red and green.

I find them beautiful and her remarkably deep.

<3

Reactions: Kairia
I don't have any good close-up/detailed pictures of my tattoo, so this will have to do. The pictures are from June 16th, 2013, but this is the last time I had my upper back exposed in photographs, so meh.

tumblr_inline_mokmtnNq051qz4rgp.png
tumblr_inline_mokmt3UJ9u1qz4rgp.png

The text in the top ribbon reads "SCM" and the bottom ribbon reads "CLMH" which are my brother's and my mom's initials. There are tiny details about the tattoo that I wish I could change, but overall, the imperfections really make it more realistic since the tattoo is supposed to represent life and death. Plus, I was a theatre geek in high school, and I got this tattoo like... a year after I graduated. I'm still happy with it even six years later.

I don't have a tattoo yet, but this is going to be my first one, along with the memorial name that goes with it:

images

well well.. so it has come down to this after all huh ?:D

Most of people from here know my tatoos from the picture thread.. lol xD and perhaps I am one of those people who got three tattoos and not regretting them. As i have them for almost 4 years now. They all have a meaning and will always Have that Meaning to me. Which is essential and the main part, when you DO get one.

It is no point to post them here to..xD You can find them in the Picture thread. Because If I do it here as well.. then
@Razilin will kick my butt and say that I show off to much ha ha :))
But I want to piss him of a little..~

2014-08-06 23.35.35.jpg this is one of them on my right side xD

My very first tattoo when I turned 20 xD

2014-12-21 20.56.38.jpg

and my last one - on the finger with a name of a very good friend of mine :3

2014-12-21 20.56.56.jpg

I plan to get a drawing of mine professionally redone and then get that as a tattoo on my back.

1qZpRjJ.jpg

I'm definitely gonna get a few tattoos when I'm older, maybe even while I'm in college.

I've always adored them