Show off your Tattoos

A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
This was primarily supposed to be for Mendhi (Henna) tattoos in particular but I thought why not just tattoos in general? Show 'em off peeps!

image.jpg

I got this Mendhi tattoo done at my college today fo free. How cool is that? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Old Man Seiji
sGcTiFS.jpg

9y5SqYR.jpg

vYqzAYP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like tattoos. Most people I know who got them did it for a spur of the moment thing and aren't that excited with them after the first few years. Even those that had big meaning barely remember it now which kills me.

My spouse wants the three chain links on her wrists like whatshisname from Bioshock.

If I had to choose I would take the cover art of Morrowind.

I love tattoos! I don't have any yet, but I plan on getting them at some point in my life!

I'm getting one next year for Mother's day. >_> Weird present I know, but my husband has been wanting to get another one and he can't get one until I get my first.

3894143-billybumbler+(1).jpg

That's what I plan on getting, without the dead rat. =/

I don't like tattoos. Most people I know who got them did it for a spur of the moment thing and aren't that excited with them after the first few years. Even those that had big meaning barely remember it now which kills me.
My spouse wants the three chain links on her wrists like whatshisname from Bioshock.
If I had to choose I would take the cover art of Morrowind.
It's pretty disappointing when people get tattoos on a spontaneous whim. Each of my tattoos all represent pretty big turning points in my life and they kind of remind me to keep looking forward.

Reactions: Kairia
Gawsh, I wish I had some. There are a few pieces that I want that might seem like they are purely decorational, but each have their own meaning. No, I will not get names on me, not even my daughter's. Everything will be represented with symbols.

My best friend also wanted to get that tattoo. And whatshisname is Jack.

I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a long while. For a long time I wanted to get Nanaki's tattoos but tribal and the roman XIII has cliche written all over it and I don't want to have to constantly explain that it's NOT cliche. I gave up on that one and moved on to the logo artwork from Final Fantasy X, because that game is very personal to me and also it is my favorite Final Fantasy of all.

final_fantasy_x_logo_by_eldi13-d4204zv.png

But now I don't know. I want a tattoo but there is nothing that I can imagine or feel anymore that is so important to me I must scar my body with it. Maybe it's my horrible sense of apathy getting in the way.

He always did really good art for Final Fantasy. If you could find an artist able to replicate it then it'd be hard to go wrong.

True but it'd be an extremely large tattoo unless I made it small. I'm not sure where I'd put it either. I was thinking of having it wrap around my side but like I said, I'm uncertain.

I don't have any.

My best friend, Silver, has three though.

She's a bad influence XD

It's not been legal for me to get a tattoo for very long, so I have none yet. Definitely want some one day though, and hopefully soon. I'm undecided on the design as of yet, though.

So many pretty tattoos!!

547921_10150823014746783_599205392_n.jpg 0507131836.jpg mms_picture (4).jpg

Don't mind my awful toe polish. the first and second pics were right after i got those two tattoos done, so they look a bit red and puffy. I have since decided i want to cover over the second one with this picture. And please don't mind the ratty nail polish in the third pic, I was just about to take it off 3:

Reactions: Kairia
No tattoos for me. O__O I cannot handle pain very well, so I'd just be sobbing the entire time.

If pain were not an issue, I would get tiny tiny little birds flying away on my shoulder or wrist, because I am WILD STALLION WHO MUST RUN FREE. But I am not a horse person, so I prefer birds flying free. 8D