1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Shokugeki No Soma RP?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The God of Pretzels, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title states, this is a question for the RP/Anime community. Is there anyone out there that would like to see a Shokugeki No Soma Role Play? I have an Idea in mind that I currently have set up as an RP on Role-Play Nation.

I ask this because I love this anime and manga and cook a lot in real life and have always been curious as to see how a RP like this would work and what kind of reaction it would get.

Now this RP would be a bit complex and detailed. Now, people that haven't seen the anime or read the Manga could join to mostly because I can explain the world and give ya wiki links on the characters, locations, dishes and ect.

So if anyone is interested please let me know and I will work on getting a thread set up! Thank you all for your time. Good Day

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. I wouldn't mind Roleplaying this with you. I know some of the dishes and I know the characters for the most part. Let me know if your interested.

3. Alright! Cool. Yeah, I have always wanted to do one of these Role-plays. I am doing one on RPN which is doing pretty well. If you know anyone that might be interested, send them my way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.