Shokugeki No Soma RP?

• Thread starter The God of Pretzels
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The God of Pretzels

Original poster
As the title states, this is a question for the RP/Anime community. Is there anyone out there that would like to see a Shokugeki No Soma Role Play? I have an Idea in mind that I currently have set up as an RP on Role-Play Nation.

I ask this because I love this anime and manga and cook a lot in real life and have always been curious as to see how a RP like this would work and what kind of reaction it would get.

Now this RP would be a bit complex and detailed. Now, people that haven't seen the anime or read the Manga could join to mostly because I can explain the world and give ya wiki links on the characters, locations, dishes and ect.

So if anyone is interested please let me know and I will work on getting a thread set up! Thank you all for your time. Good Day

I wouldn't mind Roleplaying this with you. I know some of the dishes and I know the characters for the most part. Let me know if your interested.

Alright! Cool. Yeah, I have always wanted to do one of these Role-plays. I am doing one on RPN which is doing pretty well. If you know anyone that might be interested, send them my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.