Shit you're supposed to be doing.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sen, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I KNOW YOU'RE ALL PROCRASTINATING.

TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY DO IT INSTEAD OF DOING GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT ON IWAKU.

With that said I need to watch the latest episode of Hero Academia > _ >
    Oh, and maths work.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Dishes....and cleaning up the mess from dinner.

What am I actually doing? Mining on FFXIV, and watching Guardians of the Galaxy with my hubby.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What I should be doing? Cleaning my apartment @_@ Doing the laundry. Schools out, but I should still adult more XD What I'm doing? Rping and watching Criminal Minds >D Soon Assassin's Crreed one. Gotta go rage Insanity level again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Since it's night here: I should sleep and plug the damn blues.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Making dinner for my boyfriend and I. I was going to make meatloaf, but then realized we don't have enough ketchup, so now I don't know what to make.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No salsa or spaghetti sauce? :o

7. Surprisingly no. We always have spaghetti sauce, so of course the day I need it is when there is none in the cupboards. xD

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  8. What server? :o

9. Behemoth. My hubby and I both play, and I'm his gathering/crafting bitch. @_@

• Like Like x 1
  10. Studying for finals and writing an ethics paper, one other paper, and a math project. Instead, I'm scrounging around the kitchen trying to find a decent snack to sate my munchies.

11. I really should be sweeping and mopping the living room floor so I can put in a new shelf. >:/

12. Probably trying to memorize "The Charge of the Light Brigade"

What am I actually doing? messing around on here.

13. I need to be doing the dishes... and cook dinner...

14. - Reply to role plays and actually respond to peoples' attempts at talking to me

Repeat.

15. Ah. Too bad we're on separate servers.

16. This reminds me I have to get the dishes done, and the laundry folded... And that I should be making myself something to eat. I instead have been watching my son play with his ninja dude toys while I occasionally go brain dead (and glance at the internet now and then). Just too tired, I guess. x____x

17. Cleaning my house

Still not gonna do it

18. I did the thing! I made the food and washed the dishes. *fist pump of triumph!*

19. I should be sleeping because I'm running on empty right about now.

20. Trying to find something to wear.

Instead I'm on Iwaku, drinking water and sniffling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.