Shit you're supposed to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu

it’s better then they’re a little bit of a loser.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
I KNOW YOU'RE ALL PROCRASTINATING.

TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY DO IT INSTEAD OF DOING GOODNESS KNOWS WHAT ON IWAKU.

With that said I need to watch the latest episode of Hero Academia > _ >
Oh, and maths work.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Dishes....and cleaning up the mess from dinner.

What am I actually doing? Mining on FFXIV, and watching Guardians of the Galaxy with my hubby.

Reactions: Mu
What I should be doing? Cleaning my apartment @_@ Doing the laundry. Schools out, but I should still adult more XD What I'm doing? Rping and watching Criminal Minds >D Soon Assassin's Crreed one. Gotta go rage Insanity level again.

Since it's night here: I should sleep and plug the damn blues.

Making dinner for my boyfriend and I. I was going to make meatloaf, but then realized we don't have enough ketchup, so now I don't know what to make.

Making dinner for my boyfriend and I. I was going to make meatloaf, but then realized we don't have enough ketchup, so now I don't know what to make.

No salsa or spaghetti sauce? :o

No salsa or spaghetti sauce? :o
Surprisingly no. We always have spaghetti sauce, so of course the day I need it is when there is none in the cupboards. xD

Dishes....and cleaning up the mess from dinner.

What am I actually doing? Mining on FFXIV, and watching Guardians of the Galaxy with my hubby.
What server? :o

Reactions: Astoria
Studying for finals and writing an ethics paper, one other paper, and a math project. Instead, I'm scrounging around the kitchen trying to find a decent snack to sate my munchies.

I really should be sweeping and mopping the living room floor so I can put in a new shelf. >:/

Probably trying to memorize "The Charge of the Light Brigade"

What am I actually doing? messing around on here.

I need to be doing the dishes... and cook dinner...

- Reply to role plays and actually respond to peoples' attempts at talking to me

Repeat.

This reminds me I have to get the dishes done, and the laundry folded... And that I should be making myself something to eat. I instead have been watching my son play with his ninja dude toys while I occasionally go brain dead (and glance at the internet now and then). Just too tired, I guess. x____x

Cleaning my house

Still not gonna do it

I did the thing! I made the food and washed the dishes. *fist pump of triumph!*

I should be sleeping because I'm running on empty right about now.

Trying to find something to wear.

Instead I'm on Iwaku, drinking water and sniffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.