Shit you're supposed to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me.

Lol most of the time I should be cleaning my house. Then I say f*** it and browse Iwaku one more time.

Hello, homework, my old friend :note:
I'm prolly gonna avoid you again :note:

I should be working on my art contest piece, its due in 2 months. Instead I am in bed. There's also a starter I should write. Asdfghj

What I should be doing: Studying for removal exams that would fail my subject if I failed it.

What I'm doing: Complaining about why the professor made me take removal exams and procrastinating by eating and watching anime.

Working on an English essay which I haven't started and is due tomorrow.
What I'm actually doing? Just surfing the web and shit while thinking about how I should be doing said essay

What should I be doing?

Getting things together for the next D&D campaign, I'm going to be the GM and need my shite together.

What am I doing?

Worrying about a stinky ass gopher (hedgehog), playing video games and watching cat videos

Reactions: foodforpigs
What I should be doing: Going to the store to buy cat litter and cleaning the house.

What I'm actually doing: Messing around online, baking brownies and getting ready to watch The Boy. >_> I'm being a bad mommy today.

Should be: prepping for interview on Monday, because last time I had one the mock interview wasn't nearly enough preparation and that's probably still true.

Am: ...wandering around the internet. Was meant to be hearing from my guild for the first time in a while but the guild leader seems to have abruptly fucked something up.

Abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Finals are done, grades are in (all Bs, fuck year), Overwatch is out, and I don't take my work home with me, so it's gonna be high noon for the next 3 goddamn months. The new Doom inspired me to start making maps, but that's not anything I'm required to do so it doesn't count.

I should go sleep cause I must get up to work in seven hours, but starting a new rp is so much more fun D:

Status
Not open for further replies.