Sherrilyn Kenyon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suga

Original poster
So I have met some individuals that have either heard of her or only read one of her series The Dark-hunters. Well, she has another series not as long as the dark-hunters called The League! I'm wondering if anyone has read it, cause I'm DYING to talk about it with someone! :) Or the Dark-hunters, anything written by her! ^^

I've never heard of this :o

are these books on project gutenberg or another online resource where I could check them out?

There books, technically romance novels, but there's technically so much that goes on you forget about the romance!

I've read a few Dark-Hunters books, but I don't remember them, but I will look into the new ones.

The league is based in a future, syfy setting :)

I've heard of this author, and I might give the books a try. What are they like?

Well the dark-hunters is about the Greek gods, and The Leagues are about assassin's~~ the dark hunters are based in modern times about a war with a made race and demons. The League is more scifi, based in the very future about honestly so much o.o so much goes on...

I tried reading one of her Dark-Hunter books and couldn't take it seriously. Which doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, mind you. Haven't touched the League books though.

I feel the dark hunter books are harder to get into considering it's her oldest series and one of her first. Since I did read from beginning to end all 30, I saw her writing change, her characters develope better, they became less romance and mode story. So it was interesting watching her as a writer as well change and adapt.

She also has a teen book, I own them but haven't stayed reading them yet. The chronicals of Nick? I I've heard their very good, there suppose to be the story to a character in the dark hunters Nick wis THE BEST AND SASSIEST OF THEM ALL xD so I'm excited for that

Status
Not open for further replies.