Sherlock/Gosick/Mystery In General

I know it's barebones, but I wanted to develop as much as I could through the RP.

Form (For Future Reference)
Name: Frederick Graves
Appearance: Frederick, while tall, is not freakishly so. While his head will stand above the crowd, it is only marginally, causing his height difference to be nigh-unnoticeable. His frame is a slender one, not especially muscular, but not particularly athletic either. His hair, coal black in colour, is cut to a moderately long length - just past the top of his ears, but little further. His eyes are a dull shade of sea green, constantly half-closed - not because he's tired, but because its just how he appears.
His usual ensemble consists of darker colours, though sometimes, he will opt for something in the middle of the spectrum. His outfit, however, is largely consistent. A button-up shirt covers his torso, fitting snugly - not so tight as to affect mobility, but not so loose as to be a general hindrance. The same principal applies to his trousers, an item of clothing that is usually formal. Not smart, not refined. Just formal. Like him. His shoes are the only things he has that are consistent in colour and make, being black lace-ups, polished every other week.

Oh, I almost forgot.
Tadaa.