Shattered lands

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not bad just remember rules of the lands and all that and start your posts but it would be better if we had a ruler of fire

Besides not agreeing with your father, why did your mother leave? Or will that be the tpoic of private plot?

its a surprise XD one of those little things that comes out later explaining my characters personality and personal struggle. ;)

You want to play father and daughter? Well ok but I suggest the father die so you can concentrate on 1 character but go for it

the-queen-of-blades-with-a-zerg-pet-probably-hydralisk-3937.jpg

another unique for me two left
she guards a cave in the south lands her strength is her mind

[SPOILI]
GUARDIANS
1735326-tundrawolf_zps690d76ae.jpg

This is the mother wolf, who roosts in the lowlands of the bordering mountains. She has only remained a myth until this time. She stands about as large as any 2 story building. She and her brood live within the hollow which holds the first piece of "truth".

celestial-crusader_zps3c4d294c.jpg

Not much is known about this one

20_vmeignaud_celestial01_zps1a1a60e2.jpg

The essence of the land of light was once forged into a being. Appalled at it's own existance it wanders the territory near its very creation, bound to an item. To activate that piece of truth one must figure a way to free the essence.

[/SPOILI]