Shade's Partner Search!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCREAMS AT ERAGON.
Inheritance Cycle is my favourite series of books ever, so I am seriously interested in doing one of your plots with you! I'm interested in the first 3 plots, with the third and first ones being my favourite. But if there's one of the three you'd rather do, I really don't mind because oh my days Inheritance.

SCREAMS AT ERAGON.
Inheritance Cycle is my favourite series of books ever, so I am seriously interested in doing one of your plots with you! I'm interested in the first 3 plots, with the third and first ones being my favourite. But if there's one of the three you'd rather do, I really don't mind because oh my days Inheritance.
Ahh yay! I would absolutely love getting one started! The third plot is my favorite, I think. Would you want to shoot me a PM so we can sort out details?

I'm really interested in the Vampire+Slayer idea, are you still looking for more partners?

Me again! I'm sorry, I've decided to pull back my request before you reply ^_^; I've accepted other rps so now I don't believe I'll be able to keep up with this one. Thanks for understandings! And sorry to waste your time

Looking again.

I would love to do the Knight Commander x (Disguised female knight)

Status
Not open for further replies.