Shade's Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCREAMS AT ERAGON.
Inheritance Cycle is my favourite series of books ever, so I am seriously interested in doing one of your plots with you! I'm interested in the first 3 plots, with the third and first ones being my favourite. But if there's one of the three you'd rather do, I really don't mind because oh my days Inheritance.

SCREAMS AT ERAGON.
Inheritance Cycle is my favourite series of books ever, so I am seriously interested in doing one of your plots with you! I'm interested in the first 3 plots, with the third and first ones being my favourite. But if there's one of the three you'd rather do, I really don't mind because oh my days Inheritance.
Ahh yay! I would absolutely love getting one started! The third plot is my favorite, I think. Would you want to shoot me a PM so we can sort out details?

I'm really interested in the Vampire+Slayer idea, are you still looking for more partners?

Me again! I'm sorry, I've decided to pull back my request before you reply ^_^; I've accepted other rps so now I don't believe I'll be able to keep up with this one. Thanks for understandings! And sorry to waste your time

Looking again.

I would love to do the Knight Commander x (Disguised female knight)

Status
Not open for further replies.