Sex and Vampires

... That sounds like...
No wonder Orion has been in such a good mood...

I must be special.

Or maybe I'm just a massive creep. At least I haven't kidnapped you.

Yet.

So this is what insanity flirting looks like.

No, this is pretty normal for me I feel. I'm not normally so ... creepy about it, I think.

Would you like to join me, Ocha~? The choice is yours~ (That was a lie.)

Stop crawling into his bed at night, Ara, or he'll never respect you. D:

I never wake him up. I just stare at him and grin. I run when he wakes up.

no, no you were hallucinating....*hides bottle of hallucinogenic liquid behind back*....just, really bad dreams *smiles awkardly and flees*

I am offended by that. I may be terrifying enough to cause nightmares, but they'd be nightmares with a cute girl in them at least. A cute... sadistic... hormonal and crazy girl, but a girl nonetheless.

Thanks for covering for me, Bastet, even if you do insult me. I want to go eat chocolate so I can fill the cracks in my soul now.

O_O....not meaning insult....*hands over unopened tub of chocolate icecream* peace offering....

*eats whole tub, including the cardboard*

'sokay :3 *curls up at Bastet's feet* I'm going to sleep now.

Crazy? *laughs deviantly*

You think you're crazy?
NO!!!! I'M CRAZY!!
YOU WANT CRAZY????
I'LL SHOW YOU F**KING CRAZY!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*passes out on the floor* @_@

*looks at Ishara curled at feet*

okies, night night

I remember my date with a vampire. It was quite amazing. She gave me this passionate bite on my neck, and sucked my blood . It was so passionate. Those red eyes, so mesmerizing. That pale skin gave me chills. It was such bliss. We moved in together and it was a wonderful, normal lifestyle. She would wake up and drink my blood, I would scream in pain.

But, it all came to an end. We got into an argument one day and it was morning, she said she was sick of all the violence. I...I tried to stop her....but it was too late...she opened the door and walked outside. It was so horrible...I could remember her bursting into flames and then turning into a pile of ashes.

After that, I never dated another vampire.

...sad enough i tried to have this same conversation with a twilight loving friend....she hit me because she told me i was ruining the romance for her...

oh and another question
if you have sex with a child vampire who is way older than 18 what does that make you.
and what if you have sex with a mermaid/merman because i have a friend who smells alot like fish and i was wondering if he is a merman and we do it is their a chance our kids will have fish heads and legs......