Senso School of war

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"A pure graphene sword, huh? Well, do you prefer any sort of terrain? I'll let you pick," Yukigani offered, feeling pretty confident in herself. "You can pick a mountainous area, or put up some walls so that I can't run away," she suggested. "You look like a melee fighter so you should probably try to pick something that doesn't let me escape."

"Hmmmm, how about a bamboo forest" he suggested. It provided little cover, but would make it harder to move around in. However the only reason he chose it was because he had seen all the fights in the bamboo forests from the movies. "I bet it would make a fun scene" he said with a laugh

"Haha, practical and artistic," Yukigani laughed, somewhat impressed. "Well, alright, then," she punched in the code for a bamboo arena and suddenly bamboo rose all around the arena. "Are you ready for this, Leo? Don't go down too easily," she shouted, though she didn't really expect the boy to be an easy fight.

"Wow this is awesome" he said as he watched the arena take shape. He swung his sword a little, it sliced through the bamboo easily. "This is really realistic" he said, looking back over to the BM in front of him. "The same goes for you" he shouted back to her. The boy raised his sword to an offensive position.

"It's part of what sets Senso apart," she smiled, though nobody could see it inside her BM. She immediately led off with a quick charge, thrusting the beam lance in front of her. Due to her BMs raw speed, this had often taken out opposing BMs in an instant if they weren't ready. She used the attack as a kind of test for her opponents.

Leo had a mischievous grin as the girl charged towards him. She thrust her lance in his direction, he was impressed by her speed though. It seemed her BM was fast. The boy spun the sword and his BM's body to avoid the attack. He was now on the inside of her, he bought the blade up and swung it down. Launching his counter attack.

Yukigani grinned. She was glad he was able to dodge her attack, and seemingly fairly easily too. She lashed her whip at the sword, knocking it off course. Pulling back the lance, she thrusted once more, this time towards the leg of his BM, hoping to limit his movements.

Leo pushed on the controls of his BM. The sword was to high up in the air to counter her lance attack. So he drove his Mech upwards. Leaping up into the air, he flipped slightly only just missing the lance. He bought down his other leg straight of her BM's head. Leo was definitely enjoying this fight.

Caught off-guard, Yukigani felt herself falling to the ground. She hadn't been bested in close combat before. "Not good!" she screamed inside her BM. She quickly plunged her lance into the ground to support her as a third leg. She lashed out her whip at the airborne BM, hoping to catch him with it.

The whip cut across Leo's BM's face. But that didn't stop him landing. His BM landed just above his opponents, he brought his blade down, stopping inches from her neck. "Looks like I win?" he said, almost asking. He could guess she was going to try do something else, to try and attack him.

She was smiling quite widely inside her BM. Lash out a whip at him and he dives straight in? This was probably the most excited she'd been since she got accepted into Senso. "Not yet, buddy," she answered. The wings on the back of her BM suddenly rumbled and flew out, knocking away the blade. She returned the favor and stopped the wings by Leo's BM's neck. "Now it's your turn again," she said playfully, not knowing what to expect from the boy.

Leo's sword flew out of his hand "crap" he thought to himself. The next thing he knew, the tables had changed. It was a complete role revers and Leo was in a tight spot. "You are better than I expected, but how many times do you think I have had my sword knocked out my hands?" he asked the girl

Of all the things to do, she didn't expect him to still be thinking about his sword. It was well out of reach and her wings were right at his throat. "Um, a few, I guess?" she stuttered a bit, taken aback. She was certain she had control here, but readied her lance just in case. "Whatever you got, bring it on!"

He grinned to himself, not visible due to the mech. Suddenly two crescent blades burst from his BM's arms he sliced the up wards breaking free of her wings grip. He instantly brought them down to counter any attack from her lance.

Yukigani took a step back as he slashed upward. "Never seen anything like that!" she yelled excitedly. Most mechs played keep away with her or simply weren't on her level in close combat, but this guy might be better than she was. As he brought his blades down she lunged for the small gap between them while sending her wings to attack from the sides.

Leo stopped in his tracks as she counter attacked. She had a longer reach than him in this situation, since he was only using his forearm blades. The boy pushed his mech back, almost matrix style dodging the attacks. "Man that was close" he sighed with relief.

She smiled. "It's not over yet, Leo!" She spun around and launched the whip around to try to slap him in the face, jumping forward and into the air to increase her range. Simultaneously replacing her lance at her hip, she was ready to come down on him wherever he dodged.

Human

Tsukuyomi
animevamp.jpg

sexuality: Bisexual
Alias: Beast Tamer
Personality: Narcissist. (The definition describes him: Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness, selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a love of mirrors. Related personality traits include: Psychopathy, Machiavellianism. Narcissists tend to have high self-esteem.)

History: His mother died 5 years after he was born. His father was a drinker, but not an alcoholic. When his father wasn't drinking, he was at work. When he was drinking, he swore at Tsukuyomi and neglected him. He had to basically look out for him self. Having that for 12 years was tough, and is what made him Narcissistic.

Battle Mechs

Name: White Tiger
Appearance:
latest

Class: Marksman Berserker
Weapons: Dual wield rifles that can be flipped into swords.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Can take down anything, and can take multiple hits. Is also decently fast. He can't fire his rifles up close, or else the hand that is holding the rifle that he shot with is exploded, along with the gun. His guns are quickly turned into swords, but his swords take 30 seconds to turn back to rifles.
Other equipment: Heat seeking rockets on back, and boosters on hips and ankles.
Owner of BM: Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi was walking around the school, when he saw two BM's fighting. "Look at them go. It's kind of pathetic that they're smirking in battle." Tsukuyomi mumbled to himself. He saw Yukigani counter attack Leo. "Too bad Yukigani is a light mech, and doesn't have high defense. It would be cool to see her as a berserker while also being fast."