Sekirei: Wings of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio

Dio was bored, more bored then normal. As a guy who get's annoyed and frustrated easy, boredom is not a good thing for Dio at all. He sighs and places his hands behind his head as he walks, noticing some of the blonde strands seem a little longer then when he last looked. Dio's always hated the way he looks, his American mother could never understand how he feels. As for his father, he never knew the man and didn't bother trying until now. He can't help but feel that he's to late however, that he'll never find him.

he walks into the park and shoves his hands in his pockets, slouching slightly as he crinkles his nose in thought. He looks around slowly and narrows his eyes as he tries to think of something to do. 'being broke sucks.' he thinks gloomily as his mood sours that little bit more, it won't be much longer until his temper explodes at this rate. He straitens himself up and pauses as he notices a girl scribbling in her book, he tilts his head and quietly walks around and keeps out of her field of vision. Curiously has come alive within him and he must see what she's doing, or else forever wonder..or at least until he forgets. He carefully moves around until he's behind her and peers over her shoulder and gazes at her doodles.

Unable to keep his mouth shut for any longer he tilts his head and says. "any reason why ya ain't filling up the main page and skirting around the edges? Ya ain't gonna get whatever ya doin' done if ya skirt like that." his tone is lax and yet slightly abrupt, his speech is informal to the point of rudeness and lazily clipped.

Aimi
Aimi jumped as she heard someone speaking behind her. She shifted to peer over her shoulder at the blonde haired male that stood by her shoulder, looking down at her notebook and the doodles and scribbled words on the page. Instantly, a faint pink flush rose to her cheeks, and she hastily dropped her hand over the notebook. Aimi had a habit of hiding her work from the world, even from her family. She didn't like that this stranger had been standing behind her, for some unknown amount of time, looking down at her private work and thoughts.

She examined his appearance before speaking, making her own judgements on him by the way he looked and spoke. Rude. Lazy. Perhaps it was rude of her to judge the book by the cover, but she didn't have a good impression or feel from this guy. Quite frankly, she was feeling a little bit creeped out, although that was probably simply due to his alarming introduction to his presence. Not many people started a conversation by making weird remarks about somebody else's notebook. She took a long and deep breath to relax herself before speaking, gathering her thoughts before opening her mouth.

"I don't know what to write about, so I'm just jotting down thoughts. If I fill up the main page with something worthless, I've got one less page to write on. I don't want to waste the notebook, I guess." She said, brushing back a loose strand of hair from her forehead. "Once I've got what I want to write about, I'll stop writing in the margin." As she spoke, she idly tapped her pen against her knee- a nervousy habit she picked up from her mother, years ago.

Dio

Dio blinks as she jumps and blushes, covering her note book. "aww.. don't you worry none, I was just curious.. I ain't gonna judge." he smiles a lazy smile at her reaction, yet it's a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. He carefully blows his long fringe out his eyes, only to have it flop back down over his face. He wasn't going to mention what he thought she was doing, the girl seems nervous enough as it is.

He doesn't blame her though. She looks very prim and quiet, gentle and a 'good girl'. Dio wonders if she's ever broke a rule in her life. He knows what she must be thinking and seeing, an unkempt spinderly and long haired boy in a filthy shirt that's way to big for him and ripped jeans.. with sneakers that look like they've seen way better days with their singed and untied laces and holes. Then of course he knows his way of speaking turns most people away if his looks don't. He doesn't care though, he's long since lost the ability to care what people think.

Dio blinks. "ohh, ya a writer.." he nods slowly. "so ya gaining inspiration?" he looks around thoughtfully before tilting his head. "ain't ya got enough money to buy a new notebook?" he asks quietly, a slight undertone in his voice.. sadness. Dio nod when she mentions about getting what she wants to write about. "so what kinda story ya thinkin' of writing? Ya don't have to answer, I'm just curious because I saw ya sitting there and ya reminded me of lady Sharlott an' her spinning wheel." Dio pauses when he realise that.. maybe that wasn't a good thing to say, before tutting to himself.

"tch. Well.. maybe not her, but ya look like ya waiting for something to click.. like ya inspiration."

"A-Ah, thank you for the compliment!" She stuttered out innocently, blushing slightly from said compliment, before she realized he had said something immediately afterward and just barely caught his question. "I-If it's alright with you then i would love to get something to eat with you 2..." She finished looking to the ground embarrassed slightly for having not talked so much before. It was then another person had walked up to the group and Shiro noticed him.

"
A-Ah, no i'm not lost, at-least, i don't think i am..." She said answering the new mans question while thinking inwardly, 'all these people i'm talking to! I hope i don't mess things up and make them mad at me. I wouldn't want that to happen, they're really nice though. Am i lost? I don't know where i am or where i am going but i feel like i'm where i'm supposed to be at the moment.' She finished thinking before asking a question innocently, forgetting that another person had just joined them for a moment and getting into serious mode, her face going blank so much that one would think someone erased her emotions. "Are we supposed to fight now? My adjuster didn't really go over the regulations well, and i don't know if we should fight with or without Ashikabi's..." She finished, studying the men around her and tensing herself for combat if it lead to that.

anra-png.35312
Anramath smiles greatfully, relaxing more when he's assured that it's no trouble at all. 'It'll be nice to stay with Laurence.' he reflects mentally, there's no other person he'd stay with. Plus at least he can hold a decent conversation with the other Seikirei and maybe even hear some tales of England, Anramath has always being slightly curious as to why his friend has such an interest with the place. He notices his eyes wonder over to the girl and thinks. 'he's going to be a gentleman and ask her if she'd like to come with us..' he keeps his face cautiously blank, not wanting to appear weak. As far as Anramath's concerned the fear of females makes him very weak indeed.

He blushes a little when Laurence comments on his way of speaking. "no.. I suppose something's never change, even most things do." he says softly, as he falls silent. He listens quietly before thinking. 'I hope I never find an Ashibaki, that would be another chain upon my soul. Yet one day even I to, must bow to the chains.' he snaps out of thought when Laurence claps his hands, the cold man smiles a little and his green eyes with the golden flecks glint slightly in agreement. "I suppose I am a little hungry.."

Anramath blinks as a young man walks over to them, he's a little unnerved by the fact that the man's taller then he is. Not many people are as tall and even less are taller then Anramath, or at least he hasn't seen as many around his own hight. Though the young man means no harm, Anramath's shoulders tense up very slightly and he steps a little closer to Laurence out of habit. Not that he expects Laurence to protect him, but rather he's got Laurence's back if anything happens. Anramath is saddened by the thought that one day he may have to fight his friend, so he aims to enjoy all the time he can with him.. including fighting by his side if need be.

Anramath gazes at the man, about to once again repeat what he said about being lost but decides not to. He doesn't return the young man's smile as he says. "I am no longer lost in the literal sense."

Anramath returns his gaze back to the girl as she asks if it's okay to eat with them. "don't ask me, I'm not the one paying for the food.." a mischievous glint enters his cold eyes. "..am I Laurence?" the glints gone as quick as it came. "so, it's really up to Laurence if you may eat with us or not Shiro.. it does not affect me ether way." he smiles slightly.

Anramath narrows his eyes as she inquires about fighting, he yawns. "I gain no joy, in slaughtering lambs.. unless I am extremely bored." he gazes skywards and smiles a little at the clouds. "and anyway, I feel no need to right this moment.." his eyes narrow as he thinks of who his first kill will be, he did not lie by claiming he has no enjoyment of killing those he considers innocent and weak.. however...blood is blood, and until he sees the first sign of spilt blood he will try to stay out of things.

Aimi
The girl continued doodling lightly in the corner as the newcomer spoke, pursing her lips in thought before replying herself. She laughed softly at his Lady Sharlott joke. "Yeah, I suppose I am looking for inspiration. I haven't had many ideas as of late. And I don't really know what I want to write about," She said, glancing back down at the notebook, leafing through the pages with her thumb. Most of the pages were filled with margined doodles and bullet point notes with random thoughts and ideas that were mostly botched and crossed out hastily. Honestly, the notebook was a mess. Aimi had figured it was stupid to hold onto the notebook- she ought to get a new one, one that wasn't littered with abandoned thoughts- but something kept her holding onto it.

"I guess I just can't let go of the notebook though. Maybe once I come up with something to write about, I'll get a new one." She told him. "Hopefully, it won't late to long for that silver lining to come by."

Then she closed the notebook, sliding her pen into the metal loops along the side, and looked back up at him. "What about you? You don't look like you're out here for inspiration or anything." She didn't add in her other thoughts- that most people that came by the park were, well, middle class, and people that didn't look as scraggly and unkempt. "Are you just on your way somewhere or something? Shopping, maybe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.