Sekirei - Beauty of Truth - Group/Intermediate-Adept Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright then if you need any particular questions answered you may ask them as you will. Also what character(s) do you intend on playing as? Outside of a female ashikabi you would need to make a duo.

I could probably do a female ashikabi. And I would probably want to make a sekirei as well, although I don't think I'd necessarily want to play both characters partnered in a team. I'd probably have to ask questions about what sort of abilities would be acceptable or interesting.

A female ashikabi would go with Raz's character though it is entirely up to Raz on what he wants to do. The only other solution is to find another person interested in playing an opposite role. I will not be doing any spot filling. On top of my two characters I will be in charge of most if not all the NPC's

As for your question that's entirely subjective on what you think is interesting. Each sekirei has their own selection of powers ranging from elemental control, swords, fists, blunt weapons, and voice. Heck Uzume uses her cloth veil thing to fight.

Ok. I'd have to think about things a bit, but I'd be able to swing something.

How about a large hammer? The ability to use blunt force is usefully overlooked and with a strength based sekirei you could cause major damage.

A hammer could be fun. People never seem to go for good old hammers. Sometimes you don't see swords either because everyone's too busy being original and not using swords. I briefly considered something like tentacles by way of prehensile hair, but around so many Japanese women that could be too dangerous. (Actually, I just don't think it'd exactly fit.) The mention of a veil means I could try my idea of fighting with a scarf or ribbon, though.

Why not there's a girl who can fight with her sleeves in the manga.

Izumi uses a sword of some sort I forget which one I listed it was but she uses it in combination with a ghost attack and energy based long range slashes. The latter two only usable in her norito mode.

anyone else got somethin' to say?

@R-9 Pilot I am down with pairing up my male sekirei to your female ashikabi. personality wise, he's the gung-ho, protect-everyone type with the main motivation of trying to protect his kind. said protectiveness extends out to the ashikabi he bonds with. sword-wielder.

I'm not sure what I'd do for the ashikabi myself. Though I think making her a fairly typical student of some sort is likely. I could go with the rich oujo type, as I had some fun playing one in the past, although she was kind of an uppity bitch. Coincidentally, I did consider making the ashikabi a bit of a swordswoman herself, although just kendo club/lessons.

I'm not sure what I'd do for the ashikabi myself. Though I think making her a fairly typical student of some sort is likely. I could go with the rich oujo type, as I had some fun playing one in the past, although she was kind of an uppity bitch. Coincidentally, I did consider making the ashikabi a bit of a swordswoman herself, although just kendo club/lessons.
go with uppity bitch rich oujo kendoka

because the sekirei i played during the last iteration is a more serious type

wacky hijinks can only ensue

EDIT: plus, given that the other players know Seikirei the anime/manga and played the last iteration, you're ashikabi being the "everyman" type is a perfect addition to the line up

Oh I can almost guarantee hijinks will happen very soon after the prologue.

I'd said I'd give this interest check two days boss so by tomorrow. Unless you three really want an OOC up. It's more or less going to be a copied and pasted old OOC.

go with uppity bitch rich oujo kendoka

because the sekirei i played during the last iteration is a more serious type

wacky hijinks can only ensue

EDIT: plus, given that the other players know Seikirei the anime/manga and played the last iteration, you're ashikabi being the "everyman" type is a perfect addition to the line up
Hijinks are always wonderful, so I'll go with that idea. It also really was a fun archetype to play up. And being someone who doesn't necessarily know what's going on will work nicely.

Hm...now to be involved with a family dojo, or of that should be more of a side thing, likely in part to rebel against parental pressures by doing something not traditionally ladylike?

Hijinks are always wonderful, so I'll go with that idea. It also really was a fun archetype to play up. And being someone who doesn't necessarily know what's going on will work nicely.

Hm...now to be involved with a family dojo, or of that should be more of a side thing, likely in part to rebel against parental pressures by doing something not traditionally ladylike?
or we could use family dojo as our base of operations

maybe she could come up with an anime-esque/ludicrous reason for having a man around here there

such as "oh, he owes me for a prior service. he's my new maid. here's a frilly dress."

if you're nice, it may end up being a butler

...I am oddly ok with my off-the-cuff idea of a sekirei being a butler

The dojo as a base would be good.

If I go with my usual approach for such things, she'd probably recently have become the effective head of the household as her ailing and overbearing father recently passed away. That doesn't mean a convenient excuse to have a strange man around wouldn't be a good idea, however. And disguising him as a servant would give a good excuse to keep him around and all.

Also, because the idea popped into my head and amused me... "Sekirei? Ashikabi? I don't know about any of this stuff, but I do know you just stole my first kiss, you jerk! I'll make you take responsibility." ...Never mind that she's at least 18 and going to college...

well pilot I'm gong to give you guys a lot of freedom as in how you guys eventually meet up at the start. Sometimes control will be heavily restricted and then there will be times when you do almost anything. the opening is a case of the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.