2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance|TV/Film/Book Fan-based|Historical Fiction|Modern Fantasy|Historical Fantasy|Mysteries|Crime Thrillers|Action-Adventure Thrillers|Supernatural & Paranormal|Science Fiction|Super Heroes|Mythology|Comedy & Humor
Greetings and salutations! :)

As the title states, I'm currently in the mood for some romantic AU MCU (Canon x OC) settings and hoping to find a few compatible partners to write with. Also, please know that my knowledge of the entire cinematic universe is minimal at best...

With that said, I'm seeking anyone willing to play Clint Barton/Hawkeye for me, and in return-- I'll happily double up as Steve Rogers or Thor Odinson for you (and maybe Loki as well, but please keep in mind I'm only familiar with Loki from the films and not the show).

Rules & Requirements:

Writing & Paragraph Length: Please no one-liners or small, short paragraphs. I'm a multi-paragraph, third-person POV roleplayer. I typically write anywhere from 4-10+ solid-size paragraphs per post and per character. So, with that said, I'm seeking partners who can write in the third-person POV perspective in paragraph format and who can easily match my post length.
Skill Level: I'm usually seeking only intermediate/advanced writers– but I'm not opposed to accepting partners who are beginners/new to roleplaying.
Roles & Doubling: I can write both male and female characters– including doubling (if you're not entirely sure what that implies, it just means we both play each others' love interest alongside our main characters). I hope that makes sense, and it'd be nice if we could double up when we do roleplay; I just find it easier that way. Also, please put the effort into balancing out your characters respectfully if we do decide to double.
Pairings: I'm specifically seeking MxF romantic pairings only; while I do support the LGBTQIA+ community, I have no experience portraying them as the lead protagonists in a romantic setting.
Brainstorming: If planning to contact me to roleplay, please don't just say 'Want to rp?' I will ignore these. Tell me a little about yourself as a partner, your RP interests, and your ideas. Also, please participate in our planning process; I love bouncing ideas/suggestions back and forth with my partner(s).
Character Sheets: Optional; it's entirely up to my partner(s)!
Character Age & Age Gaps: I want to focus and explore solely on older characters when it comes to writing them (which means I will most likely turn down anyone whose character(s) are younger than twenty-five). I'm getting to the point where I'm getting burned out by playing as/against characters in their early twenties in any romantic scenarios/settings. As for age gaps, I don't mind characters having a 10-12-year gap between them (anything more than that will be a hard pass for me).
Character Personalities/Traits/Types: My personal favorite is writing/playing against morally grey/deeply flawed, dark, reclusive characters and sometimes the occasional quiet ones (female characters only for the latter). Also, please know that I am not interested in portraying damsel-in-distress female characters, nor am I interested/comfortable in portraying or romanticizing mentally/criminally insane individuals.
Character Play-Bys: I'd prefer (and my partner too) to use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims for character appearance only, but I'm not against just a written description.
OOC & Misc: Please be OOC-friendly! I suffer from social anxiety and severe depression– so there will be days when I'm not feeling productive or social; so please be understanding and patient when waiting for a reply from me. If I haven't replied in more than a week, then please send me a friendly reminder via PMs.

Prompts/Ideas:

#1. After being hugely disappointed and unsatisfied with the Hawkeye show, I want to explore more of Clint's life as Ronin during those five years after the snap. (I would love for this setting to be dark and gritty!)

#2. The Avengers are pursuing a psychotic, mischievous villain who stole a powerful magical artifact from Doctor Strange. Anyone wielding the artifact can travel through time, and at the last second, the villain uses the object to send both himself and the team back in time. Now, the Avengers must traverse through the centuries (or a specific period) to try and stop the madman from changing history and get Strange's magical artifact back before the power of the object runs out.

#3. After being released from the psychiatric ward, a vengeful ex-Shield scientist is hellbent on destroying all of mankind after he not only lost his beloved wife but lost funding for his long-term project and was fired by Director Fury personally many years ago. He builds multiple bio-canisters filled with a deadly toxin (a virus that turns people into zombie-esque creatures with enhanced strength, agility, and speed)-- and strategically places them all over New York City. The Avengers are then alerted by Coulson after a flurry of reports of infected come in. And after recovering one of the canisters, Fury soon realizes who is behind the attack. He sends a team out to find and apprehend the scientist at his home, but it's too late-- they'll soon discover his body along with an encrypted tablet device.

And once decrypted, the Avengers will soon learn they might be too late to find an antidote...

#4. The Hawk & The Cat
{A dark and gritty, episodic murder/mystery romantic adventure}
Riley Matthews/Wildcat (my OC), a mutant/witch hybrid and vigilante-- must confront her past while also fighting to keep Lilith (the resurrected Dark Goddess of Chaos who resides within her) from taking full control over her mind, body, and soul and not to mention the entire world. It also doesn't help when The Kingpin learns about Riley's secret and gets involved in the search for the remaining spell pages (which were once removed from Riley's mother's Grimore by her father) so he can perform the ritual that can bind Lilith to him. Riley can't locate the pages and stop the powerful crimelord herself from finding them, so she begrudgingly asks the world's greatest archer to help her.

But in doing so... she's at risk of losing her heart to him if she doesn't keep her wits about her and keep Barton at arm's length...

Because, quite frankly, a girl doesn't have the time for that when her life literally hangs in the balance...​