Seeking Serious RP Partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaisaan

The Wolf
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have Thursdays off between two jobs. I am usually available on Wednesdays and Sundays, too. I will usually respond in the evenings, if I can, on the days I work.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Futuristic, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Modern, Action, Adventure, some High-Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Pacific Rim, King Arthur, anything Game of Thrones-esque
Hi, I'm Kaisaan and if you are reading this I am going to assume you want a serious RPing partner, too. Let's see if we are compatible, shall we? :)

Honestly, I am bit picky about who I will choose to play with. I would like someone who is going to be online for as long as it might take to write a couple posts at least. Daily updating is a must and warning if you can't be online would be appreciated. I will return the favor.

I don't like swearing and if your characters feel they must, please put it in ***. No yuri/yaoi, Mature Content and god-moding. I would like someone with good communication skills, who likes to add to the plot and build the story with me - someone who makes an attempt at spelling correctly would be appreciated, too. I don't play with people who speak in text and I don't play with those who can only write one or two sentences with little substance.

I love plots and character depth. Dialogue is awesome, but so is action and twists and turns that keep the RP going and fun for everyone. Drama/angst/action/adventure/fantasy/scifi/medieval/futuristic/modern/romance/and a few others are all good with me. Pass a plot by me, ask about a genre and I will tell you if I will do it. I am open to new ideas, but will not budge in the things I have already stated I will not do. I play both males and female character equally. I love romance and I love complicated stories. Dramatic characters and plots are more than welcome. LOL

If you think we might be a good match, write here or PM me. I will respond promptly. :)

Thanks for reading!

I think we might be a good match! I'm pretty active (except for this weekend i have a competition that last for 2 days, but i might be able to ring in once or twice), and while i do tend to curse, if you have a problem with it i don't mind finding other worlds for them! I have 2 plots, they still need to be fleshed out a bit, and if you'd like to hear them let me know!

but yeah, i'd love to rp with you! (◡‿◡✿)
(also i am a romance junkie, so if there's a romantic sub-plot i'll be in for anything. Except horror. >:i)

Check your PM's PyschicBastard. :)

And yes, to anyone else, I am still interested in more partners.

Okay, I have all the partners I need for now! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.