Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have Thursdays off between two jobs. I am usually available on Wednesdays and Sundays, too. I will usually respond in the evenings, if I can, on the days I work.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Futuristic, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Modern, Action, Adventure, some High-Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Pacific Rim, King Arthur, anything Game of Thrones-esque
Hi, I'm Kaisaan and if you are reading this I am going to assume you want a serious RPing partner, too. Let's see if we are compatible, shall we? :)

Honestly, I am bit picky about who I will choose to play with. I would like someone who is going to be online for as long as it might take to write a couple posts at least. Daily updating is a must and warning if you can't be online would be appreciated. I will return the favor.

I don't like swearing and if your characters feel they must, please put it in ***. No yuri/yaoi, Mature Content and god-moding. I would like someone with good communication skills, who likes to add to the plot and build the story with me - someone who makes an attempt at spelling correctly would be appreciated, too. I don't play with people who speak in text and I don't play with those who can only write one or two sentences with little substance.

I love plots and character depth. Dialogue is awesome, but so is action and twists and turns that keep the RP going and fun for everyone. Drama/angst/action/adventure/fantasy/scifi/medieval/futuristic/modern/romance/and a few others are all good with me. Pass a plot by me, ask about a genre and I will tell you if I will do it. I am open to new ideas, but will not budge in the things I have already stated I will not do. I play both males and female character equally. I love romance and I love complicated stories. Dramatic characters and plots are more than welcome. LOL

If you think we might be a good match, write here or PM me. I will respond promptly. :)

Thanks for reading!

I think we might be a good match! I'm pretty active (except for this weekend i have a competition that last for 2 days, but i might be able to ring in once or twice), and while i do tend to curse, if you have a problem with it i don't mind finding other worlds for them! I have 2 plots, they still need to be fleshed out a bit, and if you'd like to hear them let me know!

but yeah, i'd love to rp with you! (◡‿◡✿)
(also i am a romance junkie, so if there's a romantic sub-plot i'll be in for anything. Except horror. >:i)

Check your PM's PyschicBastard. :)

And yes, to anyone else, I am still interested in more partners.

Okay, I have all the partners I need for now! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.