2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance|TV/Film/Book Fan-based|Historical Fiction|Modern Fantasy|Historical Fantasy|Mysteries|Crime Thrillers|Action-Adventure Thrillers|Supernatural & Paranormal|Science Fiction|Super Heroes|Mythology|Comedy & Humor
*Please don't reply here; contact me via PMs instead! Thanks, loves! :)*

Hey, everyone! I am back from a much-needed break to recharge my creative batteries, and I'm currently craving to do some Marvel/Avengers AU (action-packed/romantic) stories with anyone. With that said, I'm hoping to find anyone willing to play Clint Barton/Hawkeye for me, and I'll happily double up as either Steve Rogers or Thor for you in return. :)

| About Me |
  • Ghost-friendly!​
  • I'm only comfortable with mxf romantic settings.​
  • I usually post multiple (4+) decent-sized paragraphs per reply and character.​
  • I only write in the third person perspective in paragraph format.​
  • I am double-friendly; I enjoy playing both (mxf) genders!​
  • I typically play characters who are in their late twenties to mid-forties.​
  • I'm only seeking Canon x OC pairings at this time.​
  • I love playing female characters who are strong and independent (and who are also deeply flawed), but I also enjoy playing the quiet/observant and loving/protective females, too. And, as for my males, I love playing the dark, brooding (reclusive) ones who have mysterious pasts/and are struggling with their inner demons, as well as portraying courteous, protective males.​
  • I usually use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims for my characters' physical appearance (or just a written description).​
  • I struggle with some mental health issues (as well as social anxiety), so there will be days when I'm not feeling productive or social, so please keep that in mind.​
  • I prefer to roleplay via PMs or public threads.​

| My Partner |
  • Please be at least 18+ years of age (preferably 25+).​
  • Please be double-friendly; or willing to play the male role.​
  • Please write in the third person POV perspective in paragraph format.​
  • Please be an intermediate, advanced roleplayer.​
  • Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims (or a written description).​
  • I'd prefer if your characters are in their mid-late twenties or older.​
  • Please actively participate in the planning process; I love bouncing ideas/suggestions back and forth with my partner(s).​
  • If doubling is to occur in the story, please put effort into balancing out both your characters respectfully.​
  • Please don't hound me for replies; if I haven't replied in a week or more, then PM me a friendly reminder.​

| Plot Ideas |

{I am most familiar with PHASE 1, PHASE 2, and most of the PHASE 3 MCU films, except for Endgame (I haven't finished it yet, but I do know what happens and how it ends). And the only connected Disney + show I've seen in its entirety is Hawkeye, as well as a few episodes of WandaVision.}

#1. After being hugely disappointed and unsatisfied with the show, I want to explore more of Clint's life as Ronin during those five years after the snap.

#2. The Avengers are pursuing a psychotic, mischievous villain who stole a powerful magical artifact from Doctor Strange. Anyone wielding the artifact can travel through time, and at the last second, the villain uses the object to send both himself and the team back in time. Now the Avengers must traverse through the centuries (or a specific time period) to try and stop the madman from changing history and get Strange's magical artifact back before the power of the object runs out.

#3. After being released from the psychiatric ward, a vengeful ex-Shield scientist is hellbent on destroying all of mankind after he not only lost his beloved wife but lost funding for his long-term project and was fired by Director Fury personally many years ago. He builds multiple bio-canisters filled with a deadly toxin (a virus that turns people into zombie-esque creatures with enhanced strength, agility, and speed) and strategically places them all over New York City. The Avengers are then alerted by Coulson after a flurry of reports of people becoming infected come in. And after recovering one of the canisters, Fury soon realizes who is behind the attack. He sends a team out to find and apprehend the scientist at his home, but it's too late-- they'll soon discover his body along with an encrypted tablet device.

And once decrypted, the Avengers will soon learn they might be too late...​