Seekers of Fiore

Name: Iora Vallance
Interactions: Guinevere, Cordelia, Andros

Iora hummed in agreement, nodding her head while she continued to watch the guilds in action. At Guinevere's concerns, she turned her head and peeked at the other woman. "I can assure that Red Fang won't get their hands on the ring whatsoever... I could seal the ring in one of my black holes during the tournament, so no one attempts to take it from you and accidentally gets possessed.."

The albino yawned softly and lightly chuckled at how excited Andros appeared to be. She tucked the bangs behind her ear, not minding that her odd eye was being show.

It came with her magic type. While she had a normal iris like her left eye, the right one was littered with what appeared to be stars and a galaxy-like scheme. Iora normally hid it in public, but she tended to have a habit of hiding her eye in the hideout. She was trying to ditch the habit at a normal pace.

Niko seemed to agree with Guinevere by chirring and lifting up to sit on his haunches. The small mammal nosed the woman's thumb and looked up at her expectantly, making Iora smile and hand Guinevere a treat on the free hand. "He is a rather greedy pet.. He expects treats every time he answers a question or does that.." She motioned to the tiny Stoat circling in her palm and sitting back on his haunches.