Seek [Bee and luvable-lil-monster] IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He rose, following her a bit stumbly and he nodded.

"Alright, sounds great to me, I could use a new wardrobe. Men that are worthy of your beauty must dress like a human Adonis..."

"My beauty? Oh, you flatter me." She smiled as she threaded her arm through his. She looked to his tired and worn out face. "What's got you so down anyway?" Her smile was flashed again as she strode slowly beside him. The night sky was her friend, it illuminated her pale, porcelain skin and made her onyx hair shine and appear more luminous than normal. The wind played with her dark curls, swaying them back and forth as they neared her apartment.

He watched her quietly, shrugging, his voice rugged yet soft.

"I'm dieing inside as a man, I suppose. I look at these women and not a single sexual thought pops into my head. Even when I try, I come up with nothing! I'm 23, not dead! I just want to know what's wrong with me... Women just seem so boring now..."

"Well, I will agree... we can be quite a boring and predictable gender... but as I've said, you're looking in all the wrong places.." She trailed off as she stopped in front of a building. She looked back and waved the man inside as she opened the door. She started up the stairs until she got to the second level and then went off to the third door on the right. She used this apartment as an easy escape, it wasn't her permanent residence, just a hideout... in case she was too lazy to go all the way out the the country for her cottage retreat. She got out a key that was hidden in her bra and opened up the door. Throwing her key onto the side table she grabbed the man's wrist and led him to her room. As she got there she pointed to the pile of denims on the floor and the Volcom t-shirt hanging on the bed post. She then jumped onto her king mattress and smiled.

"Go ahead and take the shirt as well. Not like I'll be needing it."

He nodded and looked at her, a soft smile on his face.

"I don't know how to thank you. I just... Tell me how, please. I'll do anything."

He didn't know what he was saying, but he didnt regret saying it.

"Anything? It's just a swap of clothes, you make it seem as though I gave you a limb or something." She smirked as she sat upright, her hair now lazily spilling over her shoulders. "Don't be silly, just go change. It was nothing." She rolled her and pointed the door to her bathroom, to the right of her bed.

"Throw me your clothes when your done, I'll wash them and dry them for you."

He nodded, going to the bathroom to change, almost tripping over his pants as they fell around his ankles once he was behind the closed door.

"God, I can not hold my alcohol..."

Once he was changed, he opened the door, the clothes a bit big on him, and held out his own clothes.

Deca rolled her eyes and giggled, "Don't you look adorable." She pushed herself off her mattress and sauntered over to the man, the oversized clothes engulfing his body. She took the clothes in one hand and trailed her finger along his chest. "You know what's silly, I've already invited you into my house, gave you some clothes and I don't even know your name." She looked up at him, her lips pouting after the last word. The red lipstick had nearly faded, but Deca's lips were naturally a dark [pink to begin with, so it didn't change the appearance of them much. She giggled and walked out of the room to a different bathroom, this one having a stackable washer/dryer combo. She threw the clothes into the washer and then walked back into her room. "Don't you find that silly?"

He smiled a bit and chuckled.

"Yeah... I'm uh... I'm Byron. Byron St. James. And thank you for the... clothing."

"You know what's funny about following strangers Bryon? You never know what type of motives they have..." She trailed off as she Lazily leaned against her bed. The duvet was now all messed up fro her sitting on it and it bothered her to no end. "I mean, I could be an axe murderer... but that would be just... well, I'm not that extreme. You ever read into fantasy novels, where the main protagonist gets kidnapped by a charming boy and finds out later that it's some demon, or a vampire?" She giggled. She'd read way too many of those novels and they were much too boiled over and analyzed. There was no real reason for a vampire to do this unless she or he was going to feed, not because he was a prince and needed a queen or because he thought she had some connection to his past, or because he "loved" her. That did not happen. Vampires were alive too long to fancy a human.

Byron nodded, a bit slowly. He was beginning to sense something was wrong. She was beginning to make him stiffen and shift from foot to foot as he began to prepare himself to bolt should anything happen.

"Why do you ask..?"

"Well, Bryon, you see... I ask this because, well it just happened to you and you didn't even notice." She smirked, this time one of her fangs peeking through. She then quickly sprinted in front of the man, almost like she teleported. "I don't mean to scare you, but your blood ahs been tempting me this whole time. You smell sweeter than anyone I've ever met."

Byron's eyes opened wide and he stepped back, falling backwards over his shoes.

"Wh-what's going on? What are you!?"

"Hush..." Deca said soothingly as she put a finger over the man's lips. "You need not fret. I do not wish to cause you harm." She smiled with a twinkle in her eyes as she stood right before him, her other hand on her hip. She closed her eyes and shook her head, turning around. "Would you like something to eat, to calm you down, some more liquor perhaps?" She asked as she stepped out of the room and into the kitchen.

He shook his head, wincing as he thought of death.

"I'd like to leave now. Please."

Deca heard his words echo through the home. She knew that she shouldn't have said anything, that she should have just nabbed him like normal vampires do, but she wanted to see if he would choose to fight or to fly. Apparently he was someone who would rather evade dangerous situations, which wasn't always the best choice. Perhaps she'd teach him a lesson. "To leave sir, you'll have to get past me."

His eyes widened and a steely fire flashed into his eyes, his personality changing almost insantly. He smirked and scoffed.

"Fine, if that's what you want."

In one swift move, he had roundhouse kicked a column on her baseboard, breaking it into pieces. He snatched up a longer piece and ran a her, the point aimed at her chest.

Deca smiled in surprised as she walked back into the bedroom. "Now why'd yeh have to break my furniture?" Her eyes pleaded as she leaned against the door frame, "And what are you doing with that anyhow?" She asked with a pouting tone to her voice. She didn't want to hurt the man, I mean... he was nice and he smelt so good. Perhaps the problems in his life caused him a large amount of stress and paranoia, this seemed so desperate.

He looked at it, then sighed and fell to his knees, dropping it.

"Fuck, I don't know. Just kill me or whatever you're gunna do. I'm sorry I broke your bed. Just do whatever. Not like I'm worth much for anything else, right? As long as I can give a woman as gorgeous as you, vampire or not, a bit of pleasure, I don't care what's going on."

"Hush Bryon... I said I wasn't going to hurt you, I wasn't lying. You'll enjoy it." She walked slowly towards the hunched form. "But you shouldn't think that of yourself, being miserable is not attractive. " Deca knelt down in front of the form, lifting the man's chin up with her index finger, the nail painted a ruby red. She stared into the man's eyes, her hazel eyes appearing more golden than they had before wih an amber tinge. "Just relax, deep breaths..." She leaned close to his neck, "In..." A little closer, her breath tickling the man's skin, " And out."