See with your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Actually I live just on that street." He pointed to the street that joined with hers. "It's not that far a walk." Josh realized it was getting dark too and decided to text his parents that he was at Jeff's house doing homework. "Sorry." He apologized, putting his phone away. "Have to let my parents know where I am."

Katie smiled at him. "Wow, that's not to far from where I live." Katie chuckled and then realized what she had just said. She couldn't tell him where she really lived. Then he would for sure think she was crazy. Where was she going to say she lived? There was a house down the road a little ways and it was also abandoned but it wasn't run down. No one lived there. It was one of those model homes actually. Like it had furniture and everything in it. Katie thought that would be a great place to say she lived. "I live down that way." Katie pointed down the road in the direction of the house.

Josh smiled. "Seems like we love near each other. That's cool." Josh was thrilled that he would be able to see her more often than he hoped. "Do you have any siblings? I have one little sister, Madeline. She's so sweet but can get on your nerves real easily." He chuckled.

"No I live alone for the most part actually, My parents are always gone away someplace." Katie hoped he would never ask her to come over. They wouldn't even be able to see her. "You should love your sister though, she is the only one you have." Katie wished she had a family. Josh didn;t know how lucky he was.

"Yeah. I've heard that before." He said, chuckling a bit. He then hugged himself, feeling a cold air coming in since the sun went down. "Hey. Do you think I can come over and hang out for a bit?" Josh hated inviting himself to places but he was getting cold and he didn't want to leave Katie just yet.

Katie stood up and smiled. Glad that he had wanted to go to her house instead of his own. "Yea of course. Just follow me this way." Katie smiled and started walking towards her house. She hoped it would be unlocked, otherwise she could just walk threw the door and unlock it but she would have to distract him. As they approached the house Katie saw the mail box. "He do you mind seeing if there is any mail while I go unlock the door?" Katie knew that was an odd thing to ask but it had to be better than just showing him that she was a ghost. As he grabbed the mail Katie went and opened the door. waiting for him in the enterance.

Josh gave her a puzzled look but agreed to get the mail. When he opened it, he saw none was in it. He then made his way to the front door and found Katie holding it open for him. The house was huge and well decorated inside. "Your parents won't mind me over would they?" He asked, being the polite gentleman that he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.