Secrets In Our School [Sign-ups/OOC]

• Thread starter .:DemonVassal:.
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
swag-kids-boyscute-little-boys-with-swag-tumblr-ik0qlzh9.png
Name: Alejandro Torres " Alex "
Grade: Senior
Sexuality: Straight
Secret: Work selling drugs for a small gang/His actual dream is to become a singer
History: Alejandro's mother crossed the border illegally, and had fallen in love with a white man(his father) Marcus Payne who was soon to marry her. Before they got married they had one child which was Alejandro who was born into the country as a citizen, but someone had told on his mother about her not being a legalized citizen and she was found and deported. His father was arrested for crimes that he committed before his mother met him, leaving Alejandro to be put in a foster parent home. Were he grew in a what people would call a lavish lifestyle, but secretly he hated his life he wanted to know were his mother went and what she looked like maybe what she was like.
This is what made him turn into such a...what you people call a bad kid, doing drugs and getting into fights on the streets. He was just trying to express himself and it came out the wrong way and now he is on a path to a bad life, he used to be amazing in school but now he start cutting class to go hang out with the gang. But maybe someone could put him back on track and get him back into school, and complete his dream of becoming an Engineer or a singer
Additional Info: He has a fake ID that says he is 21, which he has yet to be caught for.( if anything is bad just let me know)

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted. I'll probably close the sign-ups after one or two more characters

Name: Blakely Celision
Sexuality: Pansexual
Secret: Has multiple personalities. One male named Blake(Whom she knows exists. And one female a child named Layla (Whom she doesn't know exists)
History: She came from a seemingly normal family. Her mother and aunt were twins, that lived with each other for years into her childhood. At nine years old she found bother her mother and aunt had killed themselves. What she didn't know is that her father had been raping both of them both for years. So Blakely was sent to foster parents. They didn't really care too much for her. She pretty much has ran her own life since that age.

She also became a party animal, where she met Thomasina (listed below.) Who became her partner in crime. They became party animals, and even had a few experiences together sexually. Thomasina is the only one person she trusts in this world. She could trust her with her life. She has saved her life a couple of times. When she overdosed.
Additional Info: (Thomasina does not know about Blakely's personalities.)
Appearance:
septum-piercing14_595_large.jpg

Name: Thomasina Morendiaz (Sina)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Secret: Thomasina was born a male. She has had all the proper changes to be a female. Also she is utterly obsessed with destroying Blakely's life.
History: Thomasina was born Thomas....her parents paid for every treatment to make her a female when she told them she was a female. They even moved so that she could live as a female. They had her name legally changed to Thomasina. Blakely her best friend does not know she was born a male. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 14. Then she met Blakely. She was angry at the world at that time, and even though Blakely wasn't involved it was her foster parents that drove the car that killed her parents. It was a hit and run and the police never found out who did it. Thomasina was in the car however, and she saw first hand who did it. She wanted to get her own personal revenge, so she befriended Blakely. Ever since she has been destroying Blakely's life while being her best friend. Thomasina was taken custody of by her older brother a 25 year old., who only accepted her into his home because she was blood, but other than that had nothing to do with her.

Though she may have saved Blakely many times in her life, she had ulterior motives for doing such. If anyone was going to take Blakely out of this world it would be her. Finally when it came time to go to school, she convinced Blakely to transfer schools, so they could start a new life together, when Thomasina started to realize the party life would kill Blakely before she could.
Appearance:
cute-facial-piercings-girl-hair-hat-Favim.com-191487.jpg

Is this still open haha? If so...I would be interested. As my previous post suggests.

Accepted and you'd probably be the last I accept Esmeralda

Okay just curious I noticed you said earlier that after one or two. I'm interested in joining but just curious about limitations on secrets. I would be interested in more violent kinds like introverted sadists who are abused at home in such would this be okay?

Name: Alexander Brashear or 'Al'

Appearance: Sorry new and don't know how to post picture but I'll go with my profile if that is fine. Roughly 6'1 and 210 Ibs. Grey eyes.
Sexuality: Pan-sexual
Secret: Sadomasochist and was charged for assault with a deadly weapon.
History: Alexander's mother died at child birth. Alexander has since grown up with only his alcoholic father who frequently blames Alexander and abuses him. Alexander abuse has led to a twisted sense of morality and sexuality. He turned to sadomasochism quickly and enjoyed a long relationship with a lover, Richard Alvoy, but the relationship turned ugly when Richard began to drift away. Alexander quickly turned to beating his former lover which only got worse when he grabbed a knife. Alexander was arrested but the court found him temporarily insane due to abuse from his father. So he was removed from his father's custody and released to adoption center. With him being removed from his Father's custody and moved into an adopted family, the Bundens. Alexander is attending Preston now and is unsure in himself.
(Btw thank you for giving me the chance and I hope you like the character)

Status
Not open for further replies.