Seasons come and seasons go, we remain.

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to base Salem's interest in Luna. If that is alright.

Feel free, expect Mako to be very skeptical. :P

Of course wouldn't want to make it easy, right? ;)

Name: Aiah (I-yuh)
Personality: Aiah is a rough and tumble kinda girl. She's a sentinel for a reason, she's vicious and easy to set off. She'll be the first to attack at signs of trouble and is loyal to a fault. On the outside she's all crust.
Noteable qualities: Aiah is a hunter and deep rooted warrior. She always seems to have some new sort of wound or scratch on her body
Appearance:
White_wolf_by_thylobscene.jpg

Name: Talon
Personality: Very energetic, young and jumpy. Likes to smell every flower and loves almost everyone
Past: Mother Died due to humans
wolf pup spring.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it's taking so long. I found a site that actually has wolf names so I'll be using names from there.

Name: Oonai
Personality: Rather skittish when it comes to interacting with other wolves. Unlike her brother she becomes very jumpy around others. She would rather spend most of her time out hunting alone. She would never become a loner because she wouldn't be able to leave her brother.
Noteable qualities: Especially good at tracking, she never misses a mark and can easily catch anything that begins to fly.
Appearance for both: She is the lighter one.

G1u_K2ybNOk.jpg

Name: Zayev
Personality: Spending most of his time helping his sister get over being so jumpy, he usually takes and makes things very light hearted. He prefers to stay on the outskirts of the pack making sure his sister and others are all safe.
Noteable qualities: Rather skilled at fending off attackers, hence why he has become a Sentinal. He's keen to watching his surroundings and hardly ever lets anything sneak up on him.
Appearance: He is the Darker one.​

Reactions: -Kuroko-
If Brittany does not reply in the next day we will move on as if it didn't happen.

Alrighty then

Hope or someone... go ahead! I dun want this to dies

Status
Not open for further replies.