Searchy search

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bees

Original poster
Hello there all! I already posted this in the general one x one so I thought I would do it here to as well..

Anyways, hi. I'm new here but not that new to roleplay. I really enjoy writing and lately have been wanting to get back at it so this seemed like the best place to do so. I honestly am not looking for anything specific at this point because I don't want to restrict myself to any ideas that I may not end up liking. But a few things about me are:

• I am a female but can play either gender or try something in between if that's what you want. :)
  • I can write a sentence to 5+ paragraphs when given the opportunity and dependent on what I have to work with. I know that sometimes less is more so I try not to be too picky.
  • I can roll (hehe, role...) with quite a few different kinds of roleplay like slice-of-life, fantasy, mystery, historical, and maybe more if I learned some about it. Also, piggybacking off of this I have a few fandoms that I'd be willing to give a go, just ask!
  • As for adult themes I have no problem with them whatsoever!
  • Lastly, I am VERY open to YOUR ideas too!
So if anything catches the eye and interests you, send me a message! Reply here too if you fancy. Thanks. :)

Any interest in sci-fi/fighting with smut mixed in?

What might some of your fandoms be? :3
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Game of Thrones
The 100
Supernatural.

Those are all I can think up at the moment. :P

What would your thoughts on Omegaverse MxM Rp?

Would you be interested in doing a double for one of your fandoms?

I'd love to do a Supernatural rp with you if you would like? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.