Searching for Long Term RPs

R

RoxiPops

Original poster
First off, Hello!

I'm really craving an RP, and I've been looking for something more full and lengthy than most people put up.
  • Please please PLEASE: For your safety--Tell me your triggers and limits before we start a rp! Your safety is important above everything! I've RP'd almost everything within reason and I need to know what your limits are!
  • I RP by email, and email only: You can PM me here, but for the RP I would prefer email. I've tried other platforms as well and it just doesn't do it for me. I'm sorry.
  • Long term RP: I wish for a partner who will create a plot with me and will carry it out as well, not trying to solve it right away but ready and willing for twists and turns.
  • Bigger responses: I believe that Quality over Quantity. It doesn't have to be multiple times every day, but I would love to at least have a response every other day, but give me a response worth waiting for. So minimum three big paragraphs, please!
  • To Communicate: I will never object making friends with people I rp with! But also, being in college myself and in some theater shows, I understand personally conflicts with others. I want both ends to be able to talk to each other, and if anything, be understanding. I won't be able to respond every day as much as I would like to.
  • To play multiple characters at once: I've had people in the past expect me to play everyone, and they would play their one. I only write as much as you put into it. Also, doubling up on pairing is always in the cards for me, I prefer it so we each play a different side to a relationship
  • If we were to do OCs for a fandom, doubling up!: I will RP someone for your OC if you play the character I wish to play for my OC

Now what personally I would be willing to RP and ships?
** means I REALLY Want this!

**STRANGER THINGS (please I will love you forever)
  • **Lumax (I swear if you do Lumax with me I will love you forever I want to find a good Lumax!)
  • **Harringrove
  • Jopper
  • Byler
  • Mileven
  • Wileven (platonic or romantic)
  • Stancy
  • Big brother Steve to Dustin
  • **Steve Harrington/My OC and Your Character/Your OC

MARVEL MCU (This can go on so I mean, I'm open to most pairings and OC Pairings!)
The movies/Characters I'm most familiar with, just ask me about pairings and OC Doubling Up:

• Black Panther
  • Avengers (and Ultron)
  • Captain America, WS, and Civil War
  • Thor Movies
  • Antman
  • Ironman

**The End of the F***ing World (I would love this! For anything I just-- AHHH)
  • **Jalyssa
  • Eunice and Teri (preferably with Jalyssa please!)

RIVERDALE (I will do this, but I love my rarer ships pleaseeee!)
  • **Archeryl
  • **Cheryl x Jughead
  • **Cheronica
  • OCs (I have a many ships)

AND I'M ALWAYS UP FOR CROSSOVERS

**Ships that are like guilty pleasures**

• Billy Hargrove x Cheryl Blossom
  • Steve Harrington x Cheryl Blossom
  • Steve Harrington x Betty Cooper
  • Jughead Jones x Nancy Wheeler
  • Betty Cooper x James (TEOTFW)
  • Jughead Jones x Alyssa (TEOTFW)

I will also do OCx OC within reason, but we could talk about that if that is what you desire!

Since I took the time in writing this, please take some time to write to me a little bit about yourself, and talk to me about what you're interested in, ideas and such. I would love to create a unique or our own AU or ideas for our RP of choice! I hope we can work something out together!

If you would like, PM me and hopefully we can do something!

I only play OCs, but I'd love to rp in the MCU. If you want to too, PM me and we can hash out details.