Searching For Home SIGN UPS AND OOC THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made a few changes (namely, to backstory and color, so that it's easier on everyone's eyes). Anyway, starting is cool with me as long as everybody else is ready.

If everyone's ready, I will go ahead and make the starting post!

I'm ready to start. c:

And thank you for changing the coloring Dipper. That is a lot better. :D

Name: Norah
Wanted role in the pack: Alpha Female
Physical appearance:
TimberWolf418.jpg
Back story: Norah was born to a large pack as the only daughter of the alpha pair. The rest of her siblings had been still born due to her mother having to move when she was less than a day away from birth. That reason being because humans had entered the packs' territory and were getting dangerously close to the den. The death of her siblings had really hurt her mother and the alpha female fell into a deep depression, and she soon died less than a month later. Tragedy struck Norah's pack again, when one of the younger subordinates decided to challenge her father during his moment of mourning, and actually won. The young wolf chased Norah and every other wolf that refused to submit to him out of the pack. At first Norah made to travel with the few members of her pack that had refused to submit, but due to the circumstances and suddenly scare prey, Norah was chased away once again.
She traveled alone for awhile, until she met this pack and decided to stay.

Personality: Norah is ambitious and has a strong sense of loyalty despite all of the betrayals that she experienced.
Abilities: She is a superb hunter.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Is this single sentences, or are paragraphs cool?

Put a little more detail in all of my CSs and changed Kara to an omega.

Status
Not open for further replies.