Searching for a partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Shavynel

Edgenoble
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
10am - 11pm PT weekends, 8pm - midnight PT weekdays
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Medieval, "Gifted," Egg Adoption / Mythical Creature bonding, sci-fi fantasy crosses, Harry Potter
So I really don't even have an idea ... but I'd like to pick up a "casual" RP that's mostly character driven without much of a plot. My preferred settings are sci-fi or fantasy, but I could be down for something more real world-ish. I've been in this rut where I try to plan things too much and worrying about how things turn out and killing RPs, so I'm trying to kick that habit.

Quirks about me:
- I'm not up for romance. By this I mean, it has about a .1% chance of happening, but if I suspect it from the onset, the RP is doomed.
- I, er, have a habit of not posting often. :\ Though generally speaking, I'd like this to be more low key and casual, so I'll probably post more often. That said, expect about 2-3 posts a week.
- I'm only looking to pick up 1 RP at this time.

Any RPers willing to take a chance on me? ^^

Hmm, I'm not sure why I didn't see this earlier when I was looking through here.

Anyway, I've seen it now, so 'ello, I'm Gramma. It would seem that I'm pretty much looking for the same thing as you: a nice, low key, character-driven roleplay with little stress. I'm fine with a couple posts per week, since it lets me take time to think and gather ideas. I also am not one for straight up romance. Generally, I'm a more realistic set person, but if you feel like sitting me in a fantasy or sci-fi world, I'm cool with that. Basically, I'd be happy to take a chance on you. I've had plenty of roleplays die young, and though I love them to live their full lifespan, it's stopped hurting my feelings when they just don't work.

Excellent! I think this'll work well. ^^

I'm fine doing a realistic setting so long as it's interesting. Do you have ideas beyond this you'd like to explore? A time period? Age range?

Also, welcome to Iwaku. :)

if you're still looking for an rper send me a pm XD I work nights so I dont get to post often but when I do I make it count I also would like to try a scifi with you I dont do many of those =3