(Search Thread. MxM. 18+) Christmas in July?! Lots of fluff + slice-of-life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 21, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over, but I'm 21 so I'd like someone to be aged around that age too. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature themes so there's another reason for this rule right there.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use owl :-)

That's basically it!

Plot: So this might sound strange, but I'd love to do an RP set during Christmas time. Weird, right? Especially considering its sunny July. Whatever, I still crave snow and jingle bells!

Anyways, I had a few characters in mind for an MxM slice-of-life RP. I've already figured out what they'd look like and their general personalities, but beyond that, who knows? They'd already be married and your character would admittedly be older than mine (which sometimes causes them to argue). YC is probably more mature, but I imagine him to be a bit of a softy.

Hey, perhaps YC is working for the government in a high position, and MC nags him to make time for their family this Christmas. OR, they're travelling for the holidays and MC forgets to bring something important. I don't know, I'm just looking for something fun and longterm/romantic/fluffy. That's not to say our couple can't argue, because God, I love a couple who isn't constantly loved-up! Haha

These were the character appearances I had in mind -

Your character: Martin Freeman

My character: Eddie Redmayne

So owl me if this would interest you! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.