Screw my next door neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no. It's not a government community, but the rental agency hired him

I cant even imagine what you have to go through because of these neighbors. Holy shit, I don't know what I would have done by now...

We've had some bad neighbors, but not this bad. What our neighbors did was report us for "starving" our pets purely because they don't like us (I'll get to why in a second). Animal control showed up and was extremely irritated when they got here and saw how healthy all of our pets are, knowing they had been called out on a wild goose chase. This has happened several times now. >___>

The reason why they don't like us is because last summer, our other neighbor was setting off (legal) fireworks. The bad neighbor stormed over there screaming, and threatened to kill him in front of his two young kids (who were afraid to step outside for weeks after, because 'the crazy man will get us') just because he was setting off fireworks. Cops got called, blah blah, basically they said unless the fireworks neighbor pressed charges for a murder threat, they couldn't do anything (they did tell the bad neighbor not to threaten to kill people though). Now, the reason why they hate us, is because my father went down there in defense of the fireworks neighbor when the cops were there. That's when the trouble with him started, because now he's looking for excuses to report us for whatever he can think of, and he's threatened violence directed at us now too. The fireworks neighbor ended up moving.

That doesn't even seen to compare to what you're enduring though because all of his shit is usually quiet and hidden behind animal control or cops, your neighbors are direct and its obvious that they're making your life a living hell. I really, really hope they get evicted somehow. I hate to wish that on somebody, but it doesn't seem like they're going to change and if they're being like this to multiple neighbors, they need to like... Move way out in the sticks where they don't have any neighbors to bother. That way your poor family, and your other neighbors, can live in peace :/

I cant even imagine what you have to go through because of these neighbors. Holy shit, I don't know what I would have done by now...

We've had some bad neighbors, but not this bad. What our neighbors did was report us for "starving" our pets purely because they don't like us (I'll get to why in a second). Animal control showed up and was extremely irritated when they got here and saw how healthy all of our pets are, knowing they had been called out on a wild goose chase. This has happened several times now. >___>

The reason why they don't like us is because last summer, our other neighbor was setting off (legal) fireworks. The bad neighbor stormed over there screaming, and threatened to kill him in front of his two young kids (who were afraid to step outside for weeks after, because 'the crazy man will get us') just because he was setting off fireworks. Cops got called, blah blah, basically they said unless the fireworks neighbor pressed charges for a murder threat, they couldn't do anything (they did tell the bad neighbor not to threaten to kill people though). Now, the reason why they hate us, is because my father went down there in defense of the fireworks neighbor when the cops were there. That's when the trouble with him started, because now he's looking for excuses to report us for whatever he can think of, and he's threatened violence directed at us now too. The fireworks neighbor ended up moving.

That doesn't even seen to compare to what you're enduring though because all of his shit is usually quiet and hidden behind animal control or cops, your neighbors are direct and its obvious that they're making your life a living hell. I really, really hope they get evicted somehow. I hate to wish that on somebody, but it doesn't seem like they're going to change and if they're being like this to multiple neighbors, they need to like... Move way out in the sticks where they don't have any neighbors to bother. That way your poor family, and your other neighbors, can live in peace :/
Guns. GUNS! If you have one, tell him to fuck off and leave you alone or else he'll have a bullet in his body. I would do that. Or beat his ass profusely. I've been living in the hood for too long XD

If I had a gun, I probably would have been in jail today. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.