Screaming.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
oh well.

I'll reserve the asshole.
I must do it for the pride of my comedy. Even though I have none of that

OHOHO THE ASSHOLE HUH?! I WONDER HOW THAT WILL AFFECT THE MASOCHIST WHO WILL JUST WANT TO BE PUNCHED BY THEM OVER AND OV- *Chokes*

Oh, never mind. There's the masochist. Let's be twins, @★Under The Stars★ ~

Twins... Who are a masochist and a sadist? *Coughs up blood and starts to see the light* G-Great grandma? I-Is that you?

LET'S DO IT! :D

• Love
Reactions: Wryneck

OHOHO THE ASSHOLE HUH?! I WONDER HOW THAT WILL AFFECT THE MASOCHIST WHO WILL JUST WANT TO BE PUNCHED BY THEM OVER AND OV- *Chokes*

Twins... Who are a masochist and a sadist? *Coughs up blood and starts to see the light* G-Great grandma? I-Is that you?

LET'S DO IT! :D
MMM, BOI

*snorts*

MAKE THE ASSHOLE MAD ENOUGH THEN HE'LL GET HIS VERY MUCH DESIRED PLEASURE FILLED PAIN :^)

*snorts*

MAKE THE ASSHOLE MAD ENOUGH THEN HE'LL GET HIS VERY MUCH DESIRED PLEASURE FILLED PAIN :^)
LET US DO THIS! MANY TIMES OVER!

OH?! THEN I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING OUT THEIR REACTIONS WHILE BEING HIT TO GET THEIR DESIRED PAIN!

LET US DO THIS! MANY TIMES OVER!

OH?! THEN I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING OUT THEIR REACTIONS WHILE BEING HIT TO GET THEIR DESIRED PAIN!
MY BODY IS READY

PFFT THAT'LL BE FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEIR REACTIONS OH LORDIE SAVE ME NOW

I'll play twins if permitted.
I'm working out rules, but I'm chill with having more than one character in the role-play. You get away with borderline anything anyway.

YA'LL POSTING MESSAGES FASTER THAN IWAKU CAN NOTIFY ME. OML

Status
Not open for further replies.